Ended
Watch

A talk

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    S
    Soul

It was 10pm, Marius had finished his meal for the night, and was now standing in front of Rahyna's office after having been guided in. He gave a knock and waited.

Rahyna lifted her head from her files of paperwork when she heard the knock on her door "Come in" she said as she stood behind her desk to greet whoever entered.

S
    Soul

Marius walked in, giving a respectful short bow.
    "Good evening, Lady Rahyna."

Rahyna smiles at Marius "Ahhh Mr. Devlen please come in and have a seat." she sits back down and waits for Marius to take a seat.

S
    Soul

"Please, Marius will do." He said with a smile and sat down.

Rahyna smiles at him as he sat down "Very well then Marius I hope this evening finds you well." she leans back in her chair and gathers her thoughts a moment "Now the reason I wanted to speak with you is two things, one is to find out what your plans are to help the city in it's time of need, and the second is a more personal reason I need to find out what ever there is to know about Mr. Reed Hyland as I have taken him for my whip I would like to know as much as possible about him and also weather or not he is abusing the position I have given him do you think you may be able to help me out with that." giving Marius another smile she waits for an answer to her request.

S
    Soul

Marius leaned back in the rather comfortable chair, considering the two requests. Taking Rahyna's position into account, he had quickly decided.
    "I do not know Mr. Reed, but I believe I can get close to him. It might help to know, if he has given you any reasons to doubt him, or whether you are just being thorough?"

"He has not done anything as of yet I would just like to cover my bases." she leans forward over the desk a little "I have seen another clans whip take liberties and do not want mine to do the same so I want to make sure I did not make a mistake in my appointment is all."

S
    Soul

"Of course, I understand. I'll try to get a bit closer to him and keep an eye out." He said in his usual calm, but serious tone.
    "As for your first question; indeed I do have a plan. I was going to contact our Sheriff, to see if I could help in the investigations surrounding this new entity that has rattled the city."

"Well tell me your thoughts what do you think we should be doing ,never mind the sheriff for the moment but I would like your opinion at this point in time , is there something that you feel that we as a clan should be doing I have some thoughts on this of my own but I would like some other input before I make a decision as to what I would like the Daeva to contribute to this investigation." she leans back in her chair and wonders how she could have overlooked his eyes before but then pushes that thought away she did not want to get involved with anyone at this time especially not a man.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.