Watch
121 - 125
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Loony bin

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
    E
    Evil Empryss

((Sorry about the delay in my posting, guys. Hell of a day yesterday.))

Seeing the change in Mateo's aggressive attitude, Keys fades to the background in hishu as the others step up to talk to the girl. If her pack was in need of another member, she would be making more of a show of claiming the girl. As it stands she's more interested in how the others are going to handle the often touchy negotiations for the new uratha's loyalty than trying to earn it herself.

So she follows the group into the foreclosed house and takes up a place near the door, leaning on the jamb and quietly shooting a text to her pack to let them know the situation. After all, some of these guys are apparently from quite a far across the city. Finding them gathering in this unclaimed area was interesting, even if it is to track a nuzusul.

Throughout the introductions and discussion Keys keeps quiet. Mateo, the rahu she'd had a problem with, seems to be the kind who gets really caught up in the heat of the moment, but is actually fairly cool when not under pressure. As for Ciaphis -- with his attitude Keys could have tagged him as a cop even without Wukong's info -- he seemed to have found a pack himself, and she makes note of who everyone is and where they belong.

"You learn to see it, smell it in others," she flashes a quick grin at the confused girl, "Though dat howl you let out make it pretty clear who you were. If dere was a regular joe here now, you'd know it clear enough.

"An' speakin' of family, you got any waiting for you at home? Dese talks can take a while."

"No... Just me, I own the Occult bookstore downtown..." she murmurs.

"So what, I cant leave here without picking a pack?" she asks, looking a bit longingly at Keys, not wanting to go home with one of the boys, really wanting to be back at her store, scary as it seems.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo turns back and notices the longing look towards Keys. He smiles, knowing what that meant. She was afraid one of the guys was gonna try something, might as well explain that too...

"If you worried about one of us guys trying something on you, you can go ahead and put that baby to bed. Its against our code, two wolves "hook-up" and theres a whirlwind of shit, blood and regret to deal with. Your hot, dont get me wrong, but I'm not touching you. We aint trying to force ya to pick a pack right this second hun, but it does need to be done. Lone wolves are a liability, when they're a pup like you, too much risk involved."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Wait, you run an occult bookstore? Where at?" Gwen pipes up.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

M
    Midboss

"Good point, her geographical location might simplify her choice quite a bit."

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13