1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Loony bin

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Ami Blackfrost feels like utter crap. In addition to a terrible sinking feeling all over her, she just doesn't feel well. Unfortunately, despite trying to sleep the entire afternoon, she is unable to, and heads out that night just to try to walk it off, and maybe find that kid.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

(this will be her first change, currently planned for J street.)

Ami shakes, feeling incredibly strange, not able to sit still in the store and wandering the streets.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Everything seems strange to you, and you find yourself becoming lost almost immediately. The building are either too tall or too short, the straight streets curve and bend, and you find that nothing is comforting to you in the slightest.

You hear that odd buzzing, this time its coming from behind you.

"What the hell is happening to me?" she whimpers, wrapping her arms around herself and glancing behind her over and over.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew wanders the streets in Urhan form, lost in his own dark thoughts. So many problems facing us; can we really handle all of them? What about the Pure? Why haven't they attacked yet? Were my previous dreams even referring to them?

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

You look behind yourself, and see that the moon is new. She has just risen, and you feel the rage, a thousand times stronger than when you got groped at the last party, a hundred times more vicious then what you did to that girl who called you a freak. And it fills you, like a vessel, full of rage and anger. You have to let it out!

She digs her nails into her hoodie, shredding the arms, this doesn't make her feel better, and she slams her fists into the brick wall, smashing them as hard as she can, something overcoming her that she doesnt understand, anger, so much anger... She wants to bite something, kill something... but shes not an animal! Whats wrong with me>?!

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

You feel yourself growling. And you aren't sure which is more terrifying, the growl, or the fact that you've suppressed that growl, that wonderful, lovely growl, for so many years.

She kicks over trash cans, her steel toed boots crunching into their aluminum sides, smashing her fists and snarling.

Maybe I just needed to get out some nervous energy... This isn't real, I've just been reading books in the store for too long, I was being silly... I'm fine..I'm fine... Just need some punching therapy...Thats it...

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last