Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
THREADID

Discussing allies outside of the People

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo roars over to Matthew's appartment on his Yamaha 1100, tearing in at wicked speed before slowing down and parking in the parking spot in front of the place. He walks up to the door with a smile, knocks on the door, and waits for Matthew to answer.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew opens the door. "Come in, but don't say I didn't warn you. And you might be surprised at what I'd believe." Matthew gives Mateo a wink.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"You believe in Vampires?"

Mateo was never one for subletly so he went with the usual fuck-it in him, and just got it out there.

"I've heard stories, figured shit, its probably true,and plus the rumours of those vampires in Mexico who roll with wolves, but it always thought that shit was just shit-talk. Atleast until tonight...."

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

"If you had asked me that two weeks ago, I would have said no. But then I had a ... dream isn't quite the right word. Anyway, there are vampires, mages, and changelings in this city, but don't ask me what the latter are."

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"Goodshit, so atleast I can count on you to believe me, okay so I thought this guy was one of the People, but comes to find out he's a "bloody wolf" as they call themselves in Mexico, he tells me that he thinks the same thing that sliced the Pack is the same thing taking out the heads of his people, he wants blood just as much as I do, and is willing to roll, even if his people wont." Mateo smiles at this, glad to have an ally.

"He's gonna talk to them though, see if we can coordinate to hunt this thing, my part is to do the same for us, so if you'd be down, I say we round up atleast one from every pack, Alpha's obviously, and see who else it game. What do you say?"

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

"I was already planning to call an Alpha's meeting because of what I saw. And let's make it two from each pack. Grip-of-Steel was involved also.

"If that thing is hunting vampires, it may have attacked other supernatural creatures, too. Regardless, I wouldn't be surprised if any of them try to contact us."

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"Sounds like a plan then Brother, since my pack only numbers two at the moment, we will be there. See you soon, if you have nothing else."

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

"That's all I can think of. I trust you can find your own way out?"

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"No problem, till next we meet brother."

Mateo stands up and makes his way to the door, gets on his bike and rolls out, planning on letting Gwen know what the plans are.

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.