Watch
61 - 66
DISPLAYED
THREADID

lessons at a locus

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    T
    Thorfred

Grip-of-Steel was about to say his opinion about their situation, but as the newcomers asked more questions, he decided to stay quiet. He could still remember his first change and knew how weird the new life was for Jack and Dave. This was a lesson for them, one of the few chances to get answers instead of new questions. Grip-of-Steel knew that if Matthew needed his opinion he would ask it, and so the young spirit-talker remained silent.

Firebringer

PRE

Seeing that his packmates were remaining silent, Matthew sighs heavily. "I'm not giving out orders; it's not the way I prefer to run. Please, anytime that any of you has an opinion on something, I want to hear it. Don't wait for me to ask. I don't want to have to pull teeth to have a discussion."

d
    dinale

Well, Jack didn't have an opinion as he didn't have enough knowledge to formulate one. So, Jack just stretch a bit as they were in the shadow - wondering what they would be doing here - while waiting for the rest to give their opinion.

T
    Thorfred

Matthew knows me too well. Grip-of-Steel smiled when Matthew talked and decided to give his opinion: "I know that you don't want to be a tyrant Matthew, I just thought it to be more important for the cubs to get answers. I'll say we go for the totem. That is something we need as soon as possible. When we are a proper pack we have time to discuss about the pack's many problems."

Firebringer

PRE

After a couple moments of no one speaking, Matthew continues. "Let's head back. We'll meet back here in a few days to hunt for a totem."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

You all head back.
    end scene.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7