Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

lessons at a locus

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew arrives at the cemetery in Urhan form and pads over to the locus. He sits on his haunches and waits for the others to arrive.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Moon is Crescent.

There is fresh blood under your feet. You smelled it immediately after you entered. The ward is down (due to age).
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew gives an angry growl before following whatever scent trail he can find. If it leads too far away, he will break off and return to the locus.

((Wits + Surv, correct? Any modifiers?))

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

It leads off to the street.

Firebringer

PRE

With a sigh, he returns to the locus, stopping to take a lick of the blood. At least if I run across the scent somewhere else, I'll recognise it. ... I shouldn't have let the ward lapse.

While he waits for the others, he takes a peek across the gauntlet.
    Spoiler

((How much essence is in the locus?))

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

;no essence at locus. No spirits on other side.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew lets out another growl of anger and frustration, directed more at himself than anything else, sits on his haunches, and waits.

d
    dinale

Jack arrives in Hishu forms - since he still unsure of the other forms and partly he figure there was some rules for shifting anyways - finding himself looking a bit uneasily. It take him a few moments to find Matthew in the cemetery, that feeling of unease continue follow him, before he greet his... alpha. Something else to become accustom as well. Luckily, the residency had turned to an 8 hour shift deal and he had the night shift previous evening.

"
    Hello, Matthew."

Firebringer

PRE

Seeing Jack, Matthew reverts to Hishu. A halberd appears in his hands, runes marked in blood along the entire length. He quickly sets it down, before Jack gets the wrong idea. "Before we begin, I'm curious about something. On what exactly did you base your decision to join my pack? I'm not complaining, it's just that the abruptness caught me by surprise."

T
    Thorfred

Grip-of-Steel arrives in hishu form. He heard the howl earlier and is prepared to fight. When he sees Matthew talking to someone he approaches and waits silently, trying to understand what is going on.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last