Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Warehouse

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

PRE

Elle parks her slate grey truck in front of the old shitty warehouse down by the docks. She hated to beg for help, but there was no one to teach her, and at least Marius was the same clan.

She walks in, stretching and waiting for him.

S
    Soul

Marius arrived on his bike, parking it near Elle's car. Kicking out the stand he took in the surroundings with his heightened senses, hearing Elle inside, alone.

He was dressed in a slightly cracked black leather jacket, dark bluejeans and black tank top, wondering what she needed of him in a place like this.
    He walked in, surveying the broken down warehouse.

"Good evening, Hound Elle. What can I do for you this evening?"

PRE

"I need to talk Mr. Delven, I think you have a skill that I can use..." she says, looking him up and down.

S
    Soul

He walked through the wide open warehouse, coming to a stop only two steps away. Her beauty was intoxicating, but he didn't let it show at all. He simply tilted his head slightly when she said he had something she needed, his eyes appearing to have their own inner glow as he looked deep into her own.

PRE

"You said you had claws... Is that true?" she asks, sitting on an old crate, her dark hair falling forward in her face.

S
    Soul

"Yes, that is true." He said, his face still impassive, thumbs tucked into his jeans pockets.

PRE

"And would you be willing to teach your Hound?" she asks.

S
    Soul

He considered this for a few moments before replying. It was no easy request to grant, and certainly not a free one either way.

"Yes." He said finally, his eyes narrowing. "But do you understand what it means to carry them?"

PRE

"Of course I do, it means I can kick the shit out of stuff," she says teasingly, "and that I have to be careful with such power," she finishes.

S
    Soul

He doesn't smile at her joke, even though he would have wanted to, but she needed to understand the severity of such a burden.
    "It is not just the responsibility of such power, but also a social stigma. Our beast lurks just beyond the surface of our souls, threatening to consume us at every turn. Every immortal knows it, and fears it. Once you have the ability to destroy us with a single strike, you will never be looked at the same, ever again." He let the words sink in, allowing her the time to grasp the implications.

Perhaps he was treating her too much like she didn't know what she was doing, but then again he had to start testing her at some point...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread