DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Presence ••
    Blood Potency ••••
    Domain Status •• (Respected)
    Gangrel Status •• (Respected)
    Dog

PRE

Dog had tried to figure out texting. He really had. Seemed to be the new thing. Not his thing.

Standing in front of the Dracul Chapter house, he knocked. If Veritas wasn't there, it was going to suck. He needed a damn car.

And texting lessons.

Veritas did answer the door as she happened to be staying there for the time being. Seeing Dog makes her smile, though.

"Evenin Mutt. What can I be doin' for ye tonight?"

She opens the door wider, allowing him entrence if he so desires.

If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Presence ••
    Blood Potency ••••
    Dog

PRE

Dog leans in to look, more out of curiosity than anything else, and then straightens back up.

If she were going to let him in, she wouldn't mind if he looked, right?

"Heya, PV, not much. Just had the new Hound ask me, fuck, what was it she said -- to be her second. I guess that means back her up. Anyway. She also asked about me teaching her to manifest the Claws of the Wild," Dog said, looking uncomfortable.

Veritas frowns, grabs Dog, pulls him inside, and closes the door.

"Why dinna ye come inside and have a seat?" She asks as she leads him down the hall. She opens the door to a room. Inside are two chairs, a desk, a bed, and a large wardrobe.

Veritas closes the door behind Dog and motions for him to have a seat on one of the chairs as she sits on the bed.

"Aight. No', what is this the Hound is yappin' about?"

Presence ••
    Blood Potency ••••
    Dog

PRE

"The new Hound, you know, Davis' girl," Dog clarified. He scratched at the back of his head while he thought for a few seconds. "She asked if I'd help her out, Hound stuff, if she needed it. Also asked about learning Claws."

Dog was beginning to think there was a correlation between city livin' and havin' to repeat himself all the time.

"I told her I couldn't, of course, without your go-ahead," he added. "That's our signature, you know?"

Veritas Nods. "Aye 'tis. Why does the lass think ye'll be willin' to teach her anythin'? And are ye thinkin' o' helpin' her out from time to time? I think I could get used to seein' ye as a Hound, Mutt."

Presence ••
    Blood Potency ••••
    Dog

PRE

Dog shrugged. "I guess because Davis was teaching her. Yeah, I told her I'd help. I'm always in for a good fight. She said if I wouldn't teach her, she'd ask Marius -- he told a bunch of us at the Lily he had Claws," he said, giving Veritas a curious look.

Veritas eyes narrow. She stands and walks over to the night table. Opening the drawer she pulls out a pack of smoke and a lighter. She lights a cigerette and tosses the pack and lighter to Dog, knowing her would want one. Then, she carries an ashtray from the night table back to her seat on the bed, pulling a drag from the cigerette as she moves.

She exhales, sending smoke toward the ceiling. "I see. Well then, if he is goin' t'be teachin' the little snit, maybe he should have a chat wi' the Gangrel, no? We dinna allow people to go 'round teachin' others what they themselves have no right t'ken."

It is obvious to Dog that Veritas is very angry at this point.

Presence ••
    Blood Potency ••••
    Dog

PRE

Dog took one and lit it. It was nice; he was used to smoking white-box specials. Hadn't had a premium since SacU girl's.

"Yeah," he said, taking a drag. "I didn't want to make a scene with the Hound there, you know, tryin' to be respectable and all," he snorted.

He was glad that Veritas didn't seem to give shit that the pretty boy Daeva with Claws was a fellow Covenant member or Primogen.

Veritas nods. "Continue to do that, lad. T'will get you places. No' what do ye say we do about our little Hound problem? I dinna mind that she wants to learn the art. I mind that she came to ye to learn it. 'Tis not right, in my mind. She shoulda come t'me."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread