Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

To Mrs. Scotts.

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

PRE

"It's really alright, I'll buy one this week, you dont have to do that," Elle says.

Jane Scotts

PRE

"Alright, if you insist. But if you don't have one by the end of the week then I'm getting you one." Elle had the odd sensation of Mrs. Scotts almost half-sounding like a mother there.

"I mean... if you have one laying around you dont want... Davis's dissappeared..." she murmurs, not really sure where her finances stand since she hasnt been dealing in a month, and her ghoul has been MIA.

Jane Scotts

PRE

"Not here, but Mr. Lopez will drive you back home, and one will be waiting for you with the keys in the ignition. You don't mind slate grey as a color do you?"

"No, not at all, I'll pay you back," she replies, looking like she actually needs some of the guidance Scotts is providing.

Jane Scotts

PRE

"I'm sure we can deal with the financials later." Mr. Lopez, a hispanic man pulls out of the garage with a jet black hummer.
    "Your ride is here. I hope to see you again Ms. Morraine."

"I think you might Mrs. Scotts. Thank you for everything," she says, hopping in the hummer to be taken home.

Jane Scotts

PRE

Mr. lopez only asks for directions, and then drives stiffly. He lets her out of the car, and then drives back the way he came.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread