Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(0904) Emergency Court

Page 5 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

Aura sees the gentleman with an incredibly powerful beast, finding herself totally fascinated by him she heads over.

"Bonjour Monsieur," she says, demurely lovely.

Sabina entered the museum and looked around briefly before taking a seat she had a pretty good idea this was going to be full of surprises for those in the city that had not been in the meeting to vote for a the new prince she thought about the new prince and decided she would have a talk with him some time in the near future to go over his conception of the Sanctified which in her opinion seemed seriously skewed she took a seat and awaited his arrival.

************************************************** ************************************************** *****

Seraphina enters the museum and sees Akasha and heads in his direction and takes a seat "Prefect Asaan I have some information for you regarding our Hound even though there doesn't seem to be much available on her on the internet but I did find some if you care to discuss that after court is over."

"Of course...I took the night off, so we can discuss as much as we need to." He smiles at the woman, and leans back in his seat, looking a good bit more comfortable now that another Carthian has shown up.

Seraphina returns his smile with one of her own "You took the night off well that is quite unusual for you Dr. Asaan well once this meeting is over we can have a nice long chat about what ever you want." am I flirting I can't be flirting with my prefect it's just not done but then again it has been awhile and a woman did have needs didn't she her thoughts came to an abrupt halt when she caught a whiff of the smell emanating from him but she pushed that aside and smiled more sweetly at him anyway she needed some fun for the night even if it was with a Nosferatu.

"I needed a break from dead bodies. You can only hold so many lungs and brains before it gets boring."

He shrugs, and leans back in his seat, straightening out his lab coat.

"Well you didn't go far from dead bodies my dear just look around you I don't see one person hear with a beating heart but I understand the sentiment." she leans in closer needing to be close to anyone this evening and aside from Lioni, Akasha was the only other person she would trust not to get attached "So what do you say after we chat we relearn how to be alive Akasha."

Shadow looks up at Rahyna and smiles. "Yes, I am fine now would you go attend to your guests and stop worrying so much?"

Bella smiles at Alaric. "Well hello there. Nice to see you again. Any idea what all this is about?"

Valencia pouts a bit, but nods at Miss Scotts anyway. "Well, maybe someone here could do it? Jayant's handsome enough isn't he? What about her?" She points at Rahyna talking to Marius. "She's pretty enough, isn't she Jayant?"
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

PRE

Elle almost sighs as she is woefully looked over by the child picking out the most lovely women in the room.

Sigmund smiles at Aura, "Good evening mademoiselle." and stands, flourishing a bow at her, his hair flying everywhere before settling back into a perfect style as he pulls himself up again.

She smiles gently.

"May I seat myself with you Monsieur? My name is Aurelie," she says.

Page 5 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread