Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(0904) Emergency Court

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Rahyna looked around the Museum and decided that for an emergency court everything looked fine she had blocked off all the rooms again with her alternating black and red drapes she had put seats around the perimeter of the room for everyone to sit there was no designation of clan or covenant or stature if anyone wanted to speak they could stand in the middle of the room in front of the aquarium or walk to the catwalk at the top to address everyone.

Elle had some good ideas once she got past wanting to inflate the ego of an Invictus Venture she thought to herself as she did one last sweep before unlocking the doors.

PRE

Elle arrives soon after.

"Harpy Rahyna, everthing looks lovely..." she murmurs, gone is the slinky gorgeous dress that she wore for Brandon, wearing dark skin tight pants that show off her strength and knee high laced up steel toed boots, long sleeved black shirt and her hair up. Her make up is still all Daeva, lovely and dark, but her clothes these days are all business.

Jane Scotts

PRE

Mrs. Scotts shows up shortly after. She is wearing a business suit, form fitting and pleasant, she smiles as she enters.

"Harpy Rahyna, Hound Morraine, it is good to see you both again." She is pleasant.

PRE

"Good to see you as well." Elle nods to the whip.

Rahyna smiles at the two women and greets them both in turn "Welcome please come in and find a seat or look around which ever you would like"

Elle

Elle heads off to wander around, looking at displays.

Alaric

Alaric arrives, looking sleek and handsome from the neck down as usual, his hair handsomely tousled, eyes calm and peaceful.

He sees Rahyna as he walks in and bows in a knightly fashion to her.

"Ah, the esteemed Harpy Rahyna, it is lovely to finally meet you officially," he smiles.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"So I heard that there is a new Prince."
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

PRE

Elle nods, "same Hound though," she smiles a little, looking a bit amused.

"There is... I am not sure if I am at liberty to divulge who it is... But it should be beneficial for your covenant..."

Jane Scotts

PRE

Mrs. Scotts does a little arithematic in her head. Lioni must have gotten the seat then.
    "I see. How have you been Miss Moraine, Davis was quite close to you if I remember correctly."

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Rahyna extends her hand to the gentleman in front of her there is a twinge of uncertainty in her eye but her smile remained and her voice was pleasant "It is a pleasure to meet you as well I don't recall the name though." she puts a little more charm in her voice "So tell me what brings you to Sacramento sir I believe you were at the Chapter house the other night speaking with Shadow wern't you " as Rahyna broached the subject of Shadow there was a slight sound of possessiveness to her voice that she couldn't help but put their involuntarily.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread