Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Meeting New Daeva

Rahyna got into the Museum after a very long nigh before she was expecting a new member of the clan so she pushed thoughts of everything else aside except for being Priscus as she walked around her museum trying to get herself relaxed for her meeting.

PRE

Elle arrives, having wanted to just be helpful to Rahyna in this difficult time.

"Good evening..." she murmurs.

"Ahhh Elle good to see you I am actually glad you are hear I have a few things that I could use your help with as I have to stay here Sheriff Ishani was suppose to direct a new Deave this way this evening to meet with me and I need to get Court notices posted in all the Elysiums and then I need to sit down and figure out how I once again want to decorate the museum I would appreciate your input in that if you would like." she smiles at the woman figuring that she would try and giver a second chance in light of everything she had been through even though love was not the top of her list to feel sympathy for she realized that she had been close with Davis and then the other night when she was looking at Shadow she would probably be in worse shape than even Elle was in.

PRE

Elle smiles, glad that Rahyna is in a good mood and seems okay.

"Of course," she sits down with her, "well... it is like a new era... A man who everyone knows as the Prince, not a monster who sneaks out just for Elysiums... It needs to be something grand, to give him a level of royalty and importance that the other Kindred will respect I think..."

"I think that this is not the time to put anyone of importance on a pedestal I was thinking more along the lines of showing the unity of the city by having more of a mingle type of party no one seated at the head of anything but rather seated among the common people he agreed with unity of the city and what better way to show that then to sit among the city."

Plus I will be damned if I'm setting any fucking Invictus on a pedestal in my domain it will not happen come hell or high water it will definately not fucking happen she thinks to herself as she waits to see what Elle's response will be to this.

"I definitely see where you are going, I agree... We shouldn't have a prince on a pedestal again... Unity is key during these dark times..." she nods.

"Well I believe the best thing for us to do is put up the black and read drapes I had before and add from their I will leave it up to your discretion show me what you can do. " she smiles broadly at Elle.

"I definitely can do that... It must be dignified, yet with a sense of fun... Not too serious... Lush and opulent to show off Asa.. Open seating so no one can gather around their clan or covenant... A joining of the Kindred..." she nods.

Rahyna watches Elle for a few moments before turning back to other things that need her attention she noticed a few hours later that Elle was leaving she came out of her office and looked around she moved a few things here and there but for the most part everything looked fine so she went back to her office and started doing more paperwork while waiting on this new daeva to show up.

((end scene))

Closed Thread