Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Wandering Downtown

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Bella walked the streets of downtown, depressed and alone. Nicolo had come back to the church and packed up his things. He said the Cardinal had told him he could go back home and it was better in his city then staying here and possibly getting eaten by some unknown monster. He'd tried to ask her to come with him, but she had left before he was even done packing. She felt as if what he'd said a few nights ago now meant nothing and she didn't really want to be around him. Nor did she want to wait around to see him off. If he went, he was going alone.

So, she'd decided to go for a walk and drove to downtown, knowing this place was populated enough that she should be safe. She had a great deal to think about and did not want her thoughts interrupted by some babbling Priest who didn't even know what he wanted himself.

She thought about going into Asylum or Avalon, but just wasn't in the mood to deal with the kine masses and their party atmosphere. Instead, she found a bench along the sidewalk and had a seat, staring out into the night and watching the stars, letting her mind wander to where ever it would take her.

If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Alaric comes walking down the street, enjoying the night air, seeing a very lovely girl sitting on a bench.

"Evening.." he says, his German accent still audible, but not overpowering.

Bella looks up and smiles politely, suddenly on her guard. "Evening." She says softly.

"Mind if I sit?" he asks politely, his gaze calm and kind.

Bella shrugs. "Last time I checked it was a public bench. I'm Bella, by the way." She extends a hand.

"Alaric Wulfreich..." he shakes her hand firmly, not seeing a delicate flower that needs her hand kissed to feel good.

"Odd times these eh?" he asks, tilting his head, the shadows making the scar on his cheekbone stand out.

She nods. "Yeah, that's an understatement. Seems like everyone is losing their minds around here lately. Maybe it's something in the air. You're not from around here, are you? I don't remember seeing you anywhere."

"An old friend of Prince Shadow's actually, I came into town to help out..." he smiles.

"You are very lovely to be so sad... Are you alright?" he asks, nothing overtly naughty in his gaze, just paying her a compliment.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." Bella says, not sure if she believes her words, but what else can she believe. "Just needed some fresh air and to get away from people for a while. So, what do you do?"

"Roam mostly. I have a ship, I spend most months out at sea. If you ever want a tour of the local ocean I would be happy to take you out," he smiles genuinely proud of his ship.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread