Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
Running like the Wind

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

"Sounds great." He meant it. For the first time it seemed really worth it to escape and he look for the woman another time - if she's gone, then so be it.
    He threw another sorrowful look at the shop, then turned around to smile at the other changelings and nodded. He had a funny feeling in the stomach region and had to supress the urge to start picking at the skin on his fingers again; maybe it's gonna be alright soon.

S
    Soul

((From here: Banished))

As Zuke approached the colorful group of... people he suddenly wasn't so sure if this was a good idea. He had tried to call forth a small amount of fire before, but had failed, and he didn't see any nearby that he could use. If this group turned out to be hostile, then he wouldn't be able to fight at his full capacity.

But it was too late to go back now, and apart from the tall one, they didn't seem all that strong.

"Good afternoon." He said to the group, his hands hanging loosely at his side, his reflexes at the ready. His fiery red eyes looked from one to the next, judging their reactions.

"Well, hello there!" Tiffany smiles at the newcomer, hiding a sigh about having even more show up. "Kyle, can this wait a few minutes? It looks like we're getting busy."

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

Kyle rolls his eyes and pulls out his cell, poking a few buttons then slipping it into a back pocket. "You are so much better than me at explaining things to them, so I'll leave him to you. My phone's on vibrate, buzz me before you go so we can talk."

He then heads to the counter to chat up the girl manning the register, a young woman with a dusting of freckles and a name tag that gave her the name 'Lisi'. Kyle would be willing to bet that she was a blusher.

S
    Soul

Zuke for some reason wasn't surprised, that they were being so helpful. He seemed to remember these kind of beings, from where it was that he came from.
    He didn't relax his guard just yet however, and waited to see how the others would react.

T
    The Confessor

After little more than a side-long glance and a grunt of apathy at the newcomer, Firestone returns his attention to Joshua.

"Joshua, let me ask y' a couple of questions to see if we can shake up the brain pan a little bit. What's your favorite food? Favorite TV show? Favorite drink?"

The giant offered him a sincere, almost apologetic smile. After all, he didn't want to come across like he was interrogating the poor kid.

S
    Soirgriffe

Silas gestured towards the Firestone, "One would assume it would be best to get him to the destination first, we're all standing here in the middle of the street".

It was making Silas nervous to be in the street's too long. He began to look around at people and settled for putting his smile to Joshua, although it was getting a slightly bit broken.

S
    Soul

So he wasn't the only one who didn't have his memories in order. As the tall red guy asked the questions he tried to answer them for himself. Favorite food and drink were obviously grilled platypus-bear fillet, with lava-sauce, and fire-tea.
    "...but what the hell is a TV show?" he thought, realizing too late that he had just said it out loud.

Joshua frowned and started to think about Firestone's questions, but Silas had made a good point. Frankly, he didn't even know whether he had a favourite TV show, or if he had seen one since he ran away, for that matter. He looked at the bag of Whoppers; they were expecting him so say something and he wanted to do them the favour, since they took care for him so far. "Uh, I guess I really did enjoy these in my earlier life." He smiled a shy smile and hoped it wouldn't look as fake as it felt.
    Joshua looked at the newcomer with a mixture of sympathy and confusion - he had it obviously worse than Joshua, so getting out of plane sight could be a good idea. "Silas is right, maybe we should go to see.. Rumiko, was it?"

"Yes, Rumiko." She turns her head to Zuke, and frowns, "What's your name?"

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread