Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Running like the Wind

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    S
    Soirgriffe

Silas hadn't bothered to wait for the other woman and had instead visited a Coffee Shop, which he was walking out of now.
    He spotted the one he'd come to know as 'Mother Goose' and the new nervous looking man that had appeared to be trailing with her. He walked over towards the two.
    "For a mother, you seem to have frieghtend the wits from him, haven't you?" He had placed his plastic smile on his face.

Tiffany looks at Silas, and remembers the face quite well. "For a child, you certainly seem to be wearing your man suit well today." She shrugs, and continues waiting for an answer from Joshua.

"Perhaps you should learn to think before you leap, he's...fresh."

S
    Soirgriffe

"Fresh..." Silas muttered under his breath, "Is it just me, or are they getting more and more common?" And he looks sorta Asian, Silas thought.
    Asians were on the good list. Unlike the French.

He didn't have the guts to talk to her the whole walk. Especially since the first two coffee shops didn't look familiar at all - had he forgotten them or where they new? The clouds that were his body shifted quicker and became darker as his mood darkened with every unknown shop and he was only able to shake his head wearily each time Tiffany asked.

As they walked to the third one and Silas exited the shop, Joshua heard it again - the silver bell. He ignored the other's conversation at first and just rushed to a window to look inside: yes, although the interior had slightly changed he recognized most of it - the somewhat excentric ceiling lamps, the chairs and tables made from fake mahogany and the sales clerk's clothes. The one he was looking for wasn't there, though. Joshua did his best to fight back his tears, but lost; he turned to the other two.
    "I - this is it but.. she's not there. I don't know what I expected it's just that.." he gave them a pleading look while he looked for the right words "It's just that I don't have anything left here, I mean I wanted to finally ask her out and now what?" In his confused state he rather clinged to the familiar - Tifanny - and looked at her.

S
    Soirgriffe

Silas thought to himself for a while. This man was obviously just out of the hedge. So a simple question would do.
    "What's the last date you remember, except this one?" Silas asked, crossing his arms. The man was obviously looking for someone, and they could always ask questions. And if that didn't work? Well, can always ask questions more...louder.

Joshua looked at the man. What was the last date he remembered?
    "I think it was the september of 2002 when I was here the last time... but I don't think I was more than 6 years... over there."
    He started picking at his fingers again, little clouds drifting into thin air. "That's impossible, isn't it?"

S
    Soirgriffe

Silas walked over towards the man. Inspecting his little cloudy demeanour.
    "Tell me, you've been like, in a dream since then. Things that can't possibly exist and you saw them, right?"
    Silas smiled his plastic smile once more.

"Yeah.." Although he did seem to have sympathy, the smile creeped Joshua out. It was unfair to think this way, since Silas seemed honestly trying to help, but he couldn't help it.
    Hesitantly he added "So did you, didn't you?" then he pointed to Tiffany "And you, right?"
    He wasn't a singular case, that was both, relieving and scaring.

S
    Soirgriffe

"Kinda, but now you have to twist it around a bit and realise that it was real." Silas smiled and held up a hand, "I had similar experiances, and my name is Silas." He took hold of this plastic smile, wanting to watch how the man would take it.

Now Joshua was smiling too; maybe he wasn't completely alone after all. "I'm Joshua." he said, while taking Silas' hand, first tentatively, then more confident and firm.

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread