Ended
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
Running like the Wind

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    S
    Soul

"My name is Zuke." he said, not really noticing the surprised looks he got. "And you are?"
    Again he became tense when he heard another iron thing approaching, ready to jump out of the way if it decided to change its direction. But just as the others it remained inside it's man made boundary.

"I'm called Tiffany." She smiles again, and the fog that typically surrounds her settles down a little, blanketing the floor, even though most people don't even seem to notice it.

S
    Soul

"Well, it is nice to meet you, Mrs. Tiffany." Zuke gave a short bow, his right hand in a fist, resting against the outstretched palm of his left hand, centered at the solar-plexus.
    "Perhaps you might be able to help me. I..." he thought about how to put this, as he really didn't know where he had come from exactly, "I'm not from around here."
    He wasn't even sure if he was supposed to be here, but it somehow resonated with him, just like a distant memory.

Joshua nodded. He knew exactly what this is like; probably because he's in the very same situation. He smiled and offered Zuke the bag of burgers. "Are you hungry?"

S
    Soul

Zuke had to think about that for a moment, but surely enough felt the emptiness in his stomach.
    He accepted the bag and looked inside, producing the burger.
    "Thank you, that is very kind, but what... is it?" He said, still a bit uncomfortable surrounded by so many people, and trying to keep an eye on everyone.

Despite the fact that he knew that you could forget things if you had been there this question made Joshua frown. "It's a Whopper; you know, bread, meat, mayo and pickles.." He smiled at Zuke reassuringly. "Don't worry, they may not look that delicious, but they are."

S
    Soul

He knew meat, he had tasted bread, but mayo and pickles he had never heard of. It was true what the friendly man had said though, it did not look very appealing, but then he didn't know when he would get his next meal.
    Tentatively he took a bite from the 'Whooper', chewing it carefully in his mouth, and letting the tastes linger. Not feeling any repulsion, or other ill effects, he carefully swallowed it.
    He felt it was rather bland, even the so called meat, and knew that it wasn't going to nourish him for every long. He was a bit disappointed.
    "Thank you, it is a most... interesting... aliment." He said with a slightly faint smile, and took another bite.

"Heh, you're probably sane afterall.." Joshua muttered; he didn't dare to talk louder, because he didn't know anybody well enough to have the heart to joke openly - didn't want to look like an idiot afterall. He was getting nervous anyway, since he still wasn't as safe as he could be. Sure, he didn't know how long he had been running, but The Weatherman might have already noticed that he's gone and Joshua wasn't so sure anymore whether his former Keeper was looking for him or not.
    However, he didn't have to guts to speak up so instead he just glanced around, while his left hand started looking for loose pieces of.. clouds almost automatically.

(( With no sign of the Confessor or Soirgriffe by tomorrow morning, I'll narrate this to move on. ))

~Narration~

Everyone goes to their respective places. Zuke and Joshua are led to the Four Seasons (and should continue in the Vernal Sovereign thread.) Tiffany then leads Kyle off to talk. (Also start a new thread.)

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread