Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 58
DISPLAYED
Reporting the Nightmare

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Vivian shakes her head, "i need you to do me a favor. Find Tiffany, she isn't on my radar at the moment, which means she's away from the hotel or her studio."

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

"Find her and.... what? Charm her with my good looks? Take her out for some coffee? You know, I'm not a mind reader, your majesty." Kyle smacks his forehead with the heel of his hand. "Wait a minute, I am!" Kyle squints his eyes closed and waves his hands vaguely in Vivian's direction and declares in a warbling, falsetto voice, "What do you desire of me, oh great and terrrrrrrrrrrrrible queen? For I am but a puppet to your dread and terrible rule."

Spoiler

(( I don't believe you've kissed Vivian, cost applies. ))

"If you aren't a mindreader, sweetheart, then don't try. It just makes you look foolish." She smiles brightly, and your gifts don't give you any information. "Tell her that something has happened at Edna's. Garrick will be intervening as soon as possible on the law side of things..he might need your help, too, Kyle."

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

Kyle harrumphs at the queen. "Please. Kyle Franesco never looks foolish. He always looks exactly as he means to." Kyle briefly considered refusing, but if something had happened at Edna's, that wasn't good. Plus he had some good from living there a couple of years back.

Blegh, responsibility should be a four-letter-word.

"Sure, I'll find her, but tell me something. Did you think that those kids had anything to do with it?"

"No..they're fresh, but they wouldn't be able to do what they described. Not without a lot of help." She shakes her head again, and goes back to stirring her stew. "Edna's a tough old broad."

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

"Amen to that." Kyle steps back, and asks mock-seriously, "Do I have your leave to depart and go about my task, your highness? Or is there anything else you wish to speak of?"

"Yes, yes you do." She smiles politely, and after tasting some of her stew, and shouting out something about the Soup of the Day being finished, she turns back to Kyle, "Just make sure to leave the attitude behind when dealing with our dear Vizier. She's a bit testy these days."

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

Sometimes Kyle isn't sure if he won a round or if someone else did, but he wouldn't be him if he let something like that bother him. To the Coyotemobile!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread