Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Reporting the Nightmare

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John nodded and urged Navaja in. He stood unconfortabley in the kitchen. "I hope this place is safe for our ears."

E
    Em

Navaja hurries in, as much to leave the horndog to his prey as to relay their news to the Queen. Once inside, she fixes her stare on the impressive woman in front of her. "Ma'am, I'm sorry this has to be our first meeting, but there's something very important we have to tell you." She looks around at the kitchen, "Is there someplace quiet we could talk?"

"We're perfectly fine in here, dearie. If this place wasn't safe, do you really think five of us would run it?" Vivian smiles and leans against the counter, watching the other two.

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John took a deep breath, there was no way of knowing how she would react to the information. "We went to Ednas today and...Everyone there was dead."

E
    Em

"Whatever did it left just before we got there, but I don't think it was human." She hurriedly adds to John's statement. She looks down at her fingertips, then back at Vivian, and says softly, "Well, not entirely human, at least."

Vivian goes a little pale, but manages to keep her calm as she listens to all this. "Come back into the freezer. It'll be cold, but it's quieter there."

She leads the two of you off away from the busy kitchen, and then into a cold room. "Tell me everything you saw."

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John wrapped his scarf around his neck tightly as they entered the freezer. John nods and begins.
    "We were directed to the boardinghouse by the summer sovreign. When we got there the power was out except for some light in the back. We heard a scream and headed to the source. When we got there.... John pauses, the images flashing before his eyes in detail. " It was a bloodbath. Most of the kitchen was caked in blood and the back door was ripped off by something...Inhuman. I went to the backyard and...It wasn't much better. Limbs were all over the place, I could guess they were either ripped off or sliced. I saw something in the distance, but it was too dark and it was out of reach of the floodlights" John pauses again to take a deep breath, trying to stay composed as he continued.
    "I went back inside and started looking for any survivors. I went up stares and...Blood was flowing from the stairs. I didn't go any thurther than that. Me and Navaja agreed to come back here to inform the Court." And with that he stopped and looked at his shoes, trying to prevent to full weight of the horror from crashing down on him. "Nava, do you see anything else while I was outside?"

E
    Em

Navaja wraps her arms around herself and rubs her arms. She nods, "Claw marks, all over the place. Whatever did this had some big claws, and they easily slashed through wood, left dents in metal..." she trails off, leaving off what the claws did to flesh. A second's pause and she seems to get herself back together. "We didn't want to call the police if this was something the courts wanted to deal with privately."

"Edna's isn't exactly just for us. The police will have likely found out by now..." She shakes her head, and watches the door. "I want you two to do me a favor. Keep an eye on the house. Let us know if anyone other than the police show up."

She frowns, "I'll need to speak with Tiffany...she's the only one with any experience with creatures capable of such horrors."

E
    Em

Navaja takes a deep breath and lets it out. "Sure. You still with me John?" She keeps her face completely blank, though her mind is racing with sarcastic things to say that would probably get her in trouble with her queen.

She turns to leave, thinks Lets not make that mistake again, and turns to Vivan, "If we do find something, who do we ask for here? I mean, in case you're not in the kitchen, or if we have to call on the phone. The guy out there called you Vivian?"

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread