Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Reporting the Nightmare

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

Darkness had fallen as John made his way inside the Four seasons for the second time today, the images of what he saw at Edna's still burning fresh in his mind. He managed to wipe his shoes clean of blood along the way so suspicion wouldn't fall on them when they went in. He kept the door open for Navaja as he looked around for the Summer King or any of the other Court rulers.

~Narration~

The third shift desk clerk is getting set up at the front desk, beyond that, the lobby is fairly empty.

E
    Em

Navaja walks in just behind John, hoping to see a changeling other then the Summer King. While she's cleaned up the blood that found it's way onto her, she looks disheveled and weary, any probably not like the hotel's normal clientele. She whispers to John, "So, how do we find... well, anyone? Do you have a plan, or are we just peeking in doors until we see someone with horns or blue skin?"

~Narration~

There's no one wandering about in the main lobby area, just the desk clerk setting up shop for the night.

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John thought about this carefully. They were pretty much flying blind at this point. "My guess is we take a look around. Judging from what position "he" has, it wouldn't be much of a streach that everyone else has prominate positions here and work late on other things. But I could be wrong."

E
    Em

Navaja looks around the hotel lobby. She nods to the restaurant entrance, "Wanna try there? Looks swanky, if I was a king, I'd hang out there." She starts walking slowly towards it, trying to get a look inside. "I wonder how much they charge for a coke?"

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

"Its a five star hotel, so I wouldn't be surprised if they charged five bucks or more. If everyone else has as much cash to blow as him, they should be here." He replied as he peered into the resturant.

~Narration~

The restaurant is teeming with the dinner rush, and there seems to be a short wait to be seated. The flame from before doesn't appear to be around, but it's hard to tell from the doorway. (( Please include Wits + Comp rolls in your next posts. ))

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John looked over the place carefully, anyone could help so long as they wern't so paranoid about outsiders. Like it has been so far.
    Spoiler

E
    Em

Navaja walks up the to the Maitre'd "Excuse me, sir, we're still deciding on dining plans. Could I possibly see a menu?" While she waits, she takes a good look at the dining room.

Spoiler

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread