Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Of Princes

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Sabina sat and listened to the two people that had been nominated for the job she did not know either one and both had made good arguments on their behalf normally she would not vote against the Invictus but as the Prince of the moment had stated and Rahyna had put as the backbone of her thoughts this was not about covenants it was about what is best for the city and in her opinion that would be the person who did not mention themselves once while they were addressing those gathered but more about what the city needed.

"I would like to support Harpy Rahyna for ascension to the throne."

PRE

Elle blinks, counting in her head, it's tied...Veritas has to break it...

Veritas looks between the two of them and shakes her head. "It seem to me ye both want the same things for the city. And, I ken that tis expected of me to be votin' for my covenent. An' I be sorry lass, but I dinna think ye be old enough to do the job. I think ye be a wonderful Harpy, but I dinna think yer emotions arte hard enough, lass. I think I'll be needin' to go wi' Asa this once."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

PRE

Elle blinks, totally surprised, she then looks to Shadow to see if the former prince will cast her own vote.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa was surprised. Then again. An evening for surprises. Erika, Ishani, Sabina, Veritas -- all unexpected.

He glanced around, to see if any other votes would be cast.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika watched the others quietly, her eyes glancing over each of them at each turn. Ishani's vote had been entirely unexpected..Sabina's not so much after Asa's speech.

It was Veritas that threw her for a slight loop though, even if she'd already witnessed such a vote tonight. She looked to Shadow, then, the last of the upper crust.

PRE

Elle looks to her Prince, hoping to hold her position.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa stood, and smiled at the gathering. "I am very pleased with the current structure, and will name my Primogen shortly. What I would like to do now is announce a Court so that the city may be made aware of recent events."

Turning to Rahyna, he smiled, "Harpy, would you be so kind as to host the Court? I think many of us here would appreciate the chance to see the Museum again, and your last party was cut short."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

PRE

Elle blinks, surprised that he will change the primogen, she looks around the room at the rest gathered, eyes bright, the woman just a little on edge with nerves.

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread