Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 49
DISPLAYED
Of Princes

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Rahyna keeps her face expressionless and looks at Asa "Yes I would be happy to host a court for you are there any special preparations would you like made for this court and when would you like it to be held Prince Clarke?"

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you, and as soon as convenient, and nothing special needs to be done," he replied.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

PRE

So the Harpy still stands as Harpy....Where do you leave the rest of us Asa? she thinks, keeping her face calm.

Rahyna turns towards Elle and gives her a smile and figures with everything she has been through lately maybe a distraction would help her "Hound Moraine would you mind helping with preparations for the upcoming court I would like to have it as soon as possible and it is more work than one person can do."

PRE

"I would be honored to help you Harpy Rahyna..." she nods solemnly.

Rahyna nods in response to Elle and then looks at Shadow and gives her a look of I will talk to you later and then leaves the room.

PRE

Elle bows to her prince, glad to have escaped with her title in tact and going through her head who has claws big enough to help her...

She follows Rahyna out and dissappears into the night.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika stands, and inclines her head to the new Prince. "Since you've seen fit to keep us in our current positions, I am at your disposal. Please let me know if there is anything needed of me."

Dr. Asaan looks as uncomfortable as ever, now that the meeting is over. He stands shakily and bows his head "Good evening, Prince. My services are yours, should you ever need corpses examined." He quickly exits the building.

Shadow stands and bows to the new Prince, byond relieved that she no longer has that kind of responsiability. "I am glad to see this turned out well for you, Prince Asa. I am always at your disposal if you need me."

Veritas and Ishani bow to the Prince, murmuring similer words of congradulations and offering any assistence necessary. Then, both leave the room quickly, anxious to get on to their own business.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread