Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A Night in the Hedge

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Arch stood in the lounge of the Four Seasons, leaning against a large pillar, watching the doorway and letting her eyes stare off into space. She wondered how many would show up, or even if they knew about it. She hadn't given much notice...but she'd been watching, and Tiffany thought it best to let people take off steam. Damned woman had insights into things that didn't even exist sometimes...

E
    Em

Navaja walks nervously into the lounge of the Four Seasons, hoping that the summer king is not around, since their last meeting didn't go very well. She's also looking for someone named 'Arch.' Not sure what he or she looks like, she's scanning for any changeling at all really.

She's wearing jeans, a sweat shirt, and sturdy shoes, and carrying a cheap backpack.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall walks in, carrying the guitar case, and trying to ignore the sense of deja vu. Seeing Arch, he waves to her and heads over.

Maybe one day he'd volunteer to be the Archer of the Lonely March.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin bursts through the door. "Got lost again." He smiles at Nightfall. He heads over to Arch. "Flower Courier Al-Adin, at your service Arch." He seems extremely pleased with himself.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

<FONT color=white>John followed Navaja in, eyes sweeping the area like a paranoid soldier caught in a warzone. His trench coat was clean now, though he wasn't able to get the coffee stain out completly. He still wore the same thing he came here before. Red shirt, plane jeans, his well worn leather shoes and his hedgespun scarf. </FONT>

E
    Em

She sees Nightfall and watches him walk to the person by the pillar. She nods in their direction, and whispers to John "Well, one of them is probably it. You sure you're not coming just to protect me? I can take care of myself." She smiles. "I mean, with what's been going on, I wouldn't go myself, except that there might be stuff I can learn that I can use to take care of myself even better."

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

<FONT color=orange>"I insist. Theres strength in numbers after all.*Besides, I'd like to have a better understanding of the local 'area' myself."</FONT><FONT color=white> John said as he watched others gather. He was still tense as hell, but at least he could calm down a little. </FONT>

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

(forgot to put this in)
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

E
    Em

Navaja walks over to the two by the pillar. She says quietly to them, "Is one of you two Arch?" She nervously shifts her bag from one shoulder to the other and glances at John. They've had mixed results meeting other changelings in the city.

Deja vu is strong on the air tonight; Brandon comes in toting a duffel bag that he's slung over one shoulder, dressed in an ensemble that could best be described as either "Early 20th C. Paul Bunyan" or "1990s Seattle Rock Musician," with his flannel shirt and blue jeans. Looking around, he sees the knot of changelings--rather hard to miss a crew like that--and makes his way over. "Hope we don't have a repeat of last time," he says to no one in particular, although he's facing Al-Adin and Nightfall, the only two he recognizes.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread