Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Marshall Park (Attn: Scotts)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Eva arrives at the park, in her usual dark clothing, though this time her hoodie is hand painted with stylized skulls and flowers, rather pretty actually in muted greys.

She finds a bench, curling her knees to her chest, and enjoying the night air.

Jane Scotts

PRE

Mrs. Scotts notices Eva sitting in the darkness, and approaches her, her ghoul following closely behind. Mrs. Scotts stops for a moment, and her ghoul begins patroling the area around the area around the bench, but at a decent distance.

"Good eve Miss Carino. I hope this evening finds you well."

"Good evening Whip Scotts," she nods her head respectfully.

Jane Scotts

PRE

Mrs. Scotts demeanor relaxes a bit, and a hint of a smile creaps into her face.
    "As whip, I am responsible for making sure that our individual members needs are met, and that usually neccesitates that I know more what each member of the clan wants. So what can you tell me about yourself Miss Carino? I must say that apart from your italian name, I know very little about you?"

"I came here from San Francisco to have a quieter place to work on my art... I hope to have some showings here for the Kindred elite," she nods, meeting the woman's gaze with those intensely sad eyes.

Jane Scotts

PRE

"Well, if you are an artist, there are many different venues you could use. If I may be so bold, I am actually looking to patronize someone for art. I have a series of warehouses that are ugly, and was hoping to turn one of them into an art studio for some artist or another, so that I could have art to look at whenever I desired. Additionally, there is the Crocker Art Museum downtown, as well as various other kindred who patronize the arts. I know that the Harpy Rayhanna and the Invictus Lioni Dupree are both patrons. What can you tell me about your art?"

"I would be happy to show it to you if you wish, my Haven is not far from here, I walked," she smiles, loving to show her art, one of the few things in the world that make her happy.

"Its... Dark, inspired by Kindred and Kine... I am amassing a set for a show that is exclusively skeletons actually. I dont like to call it morbid or disgusting, it is just... my dreams my thoughts, our dark danse."

Jane Scotts

PRE

"That does sound remarkably appealing right now, especially after the most recent events." Mrs. Scotts stands.
    "One thing you should be aware of Miss Eva, is that the city is not safe. Something attacked and killed many kindred. I strongly encourage you to not travel alone. Now, I would love to see your artwork. If you don't mind though, I'd rather drive there, as the less time spent walking about, the safer I feel. Also, what do you title it, and what mood are you attempting to evoke?"

"I attempt to show our Kindred bretheren the seriousness of our situation... I think some of us take things too lightly, take our control and powers for granted, I try to make us feel..." she nods, "of course, I would be grateful for the ride." she says following Scotts.

Jane Scotts

PRE

Mrs. Scotts seats in the back seat, and motions for Eva to join her there. It is a brief ride, and they arrive at Eva's house.
    "So tell me, why did you choose that particular medium?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread