Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Sanctifed at 10:00

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Sabina reaches the church and heads towards her office and gets ready to meet the other members of the church she sits behind her desk once she makes sure there is ample seating.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Sigmund was rather gracefully sitting on the windowsill of the office, the panes pushed wide open and smoke rings making their way into the night. "Evenin' Bishop." He smiled at her as she sat down, "I 'eard there was a meetin' 'ere tonight."

"There is and may I inquire of your name sir" she sat with an impassive look on her face.

Bella entered the Bishop's office and took a seat, offering a deferential nod to the Bishop herself. She gave the other kindred a sidelong glance as she felt his beast wash over her. She almost turned and walked out, but knew she could not show that kind of weakness in front of her fellow Sanctified. Not and still call herself an Inquisitor.

She shoved the flight response down as deep as she could and sat calmly in the chair.

Sigmund tossed the butt out the window, and with a quick, smooth motion, slipped his legs inside and stood at his full six feet. "Sigmund Jones, miss, long term Sanctified in goo' standing. I 'ope."

Sabina looked at Sigmund and nodded as he introduced himself and then turned to the woman that entered the room "Good evening miss I hope the evening finds you well enough with all that is going on."

Bella smiles. "Good evenin g, the night find me well enough. And you?"

"I must say I have definitely had better evening but that is neither here nor there do either of you know how many should be here?" she asks trying to get an idea of how many to expect.

Bella thinks for a moment before answering. "I know of one more but have heard there may be two more in the city that I have not met yet."

"Very well then we will give them a little while to get here before we continue this meeting."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread