Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Hello Carthians

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Dr. Asaan sat in the staff room as he was in the last meeting, his legs propped up on a coffee table, smoking a black. He'd sent Julia upstairs to direct people onwards, and now he was waiting for Seraphina to show up, so he wasn't completely in the dark during the meeting. That would be quite fun, really.

Seraphina pulled into the parking lot and went up to Julia and got directions as to where to go for this meeting.

Entereing the room Seraphina looks around and sees Akasha sitting there she walks up and sits next to him and smiles "Prefect it is good to see you this evening."

[color:eef2=92cd1c]"Good evening, dear." He smiles back, and watches the door. "Perhaps you could explain a little more before everyone gets here? I'd like to know as much as possible."</font>

"From what was told to me at my clan meeting something killed the Prince, Hound Davis, and Harpy Karsh we were asked by Shadow who has assumed the seat as prince to hold clan and covenant meetings to get an accurate head count of who is around and who is missing these are suppose to be brought to the new prince's Harpy Rahyna she has also opinted Primogen Erika Brady as her seneshal and Primogen Elle Moraine as her new hound that is about all the information that I have at this time." Seraphina closes her eyes a moment as she goes through everything else "Oh and I did notice that there was a notice posted in the Elysium as well that said that once all clan and covenant meetings were finished all the Priscus and covenant heads were to go to the Chapter House for a meeting with Prince Shadow." looking to Akasha Seraphina wonders how all of this is affecting him and if this will change what The Movement will strive towards.

[color:5a29=92cd1c]He looks thoughtful for a few moments, then hmms quietly, and then just leans back in his seat. "Let's see how many show up. We can decide what to do from there. It would probably be quite prudent to not wander alone for now, though...did you know Karsh was nicknamed the Bloody for his efforts in stabilizing the city? Which basically included fighting, and winning, against a very large number of kindred."</font>

"I was not aware of that, if that is true then we should be very weary of something that can take down a Hound and someone who has such a reputation for fighting." Seraphina leans back as well and waits for others to arrive her mind going over everything to make sure she had not forgotten anything of importance to tell Akasha.

d
    dinale

Reed whistles lightly as he enter the place where the meeting was going to take place. He see the familiar Julia - and her nonchalant expression - as she gives him the direction for which room to take. He head downs and enters the door for the room meeting.

"
    Good evening, Lady, Gents." He greets them before finding himself a seat to wait for the rest.

"Good evening, Reed." Dr. Asaan leans back again, butting out the black in the ashtray next to the couch. "Do you know of any others that might be joining us?"

PRE

Elle arrives, all dark and lovely as usual, wearing a sleek outfit that makes her look somewhat less sexy and much more ass-kicking.

She knocks gently on the door, holding her head high, terribly shy of covenants, having been unaligned so long.

"Hi Reed." she murmurs, then nods to Dr. Asaan. "Dr. Asaan I presume?" she asks, "I would like to speak with you but if you have private meeting stuff to attend to I can wait outside."

d
    dinale

Reed glance back over his shoulder and smiled before turning to Asaan, "I believe I do, Doctor."

"
    Glad you could make it, Elle" He said. He pulls out his phone and type a few text before sending before replacing back to his person.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread