Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Home sweet boardinghouse?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    E
    Em

The sun is just going down as Navaja opens the door to Edna's Boardinghouse. It's like a dream she's afraid of waking from. The house feels much safer then the streets outside, and more comfortable then the opulent formality of the Four Seasons. She only takes a second to look around as she holds the door for John, then heads straight to the desk, looking for someone to speak with about a room.

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

<FONT color=white>John followed her inside. The place seemed alot more inviting than the Four Seasons, but he doubt he would be able to get a room here. </FONT><FONT color=orange>Should have been more carefull with the cash I had before. </FONT><FONT color=white>He shook his head and waited at the desk*for someone to show up.</FONT>

~Narration~

The boarding house is dark at the moment, although you saw lights in the back and upstairs.

E
    Em

Navaja walks up the the front desk and taps the wood a few times with her knuckles. What if they're closed for the night? she wonders. I'm just tired enough to fall asleep on this counter and wait for someone to show up in the morning...

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

<FONT color=white>John shrugged. </FONT><FONT color=orange>"I doubt it. I would guess that anyone thats already paying to stay here would be around doing something." </FONT><FONT color=white>He took a look around, getting the feeling that something was off. </FONT><FONT color=orange>"Wanna look around? Sure will find Edna alot faster that way. Unless she's asleep."</FONT></P>

~Narration~

You hear a piercing scream from the back room, and a sudden wave of fear washes over you both.

E
    Em

Navaja fights the urge to flee. She looks at John, then looks around for doorways to the back of the building. She rushes through whichever one would seem to lead closer to the scream "Hello?" She calls?

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

<FONT color=white>John follwed Navaja down the halls. Right now he was really kicking himself for losing his knife in the Hedge. He listened carefully for anymore screams or sudden sounds. Other than the Darkling infront of him.</FONT>

~Narration~

As the two scared changelings rush through the boardinghouse, the lights cut out for a short moment as soon as they reach the kitchen in the back of the building. Shadows seem to sprout from the walls and windows as the scent of death catches you off guard. Another scream, from outside the house, pierces the night...and then it hits you.

A shrivelled changeling lays near the stove; her eyes open in a scene of perpetual fear, a small pool of blood surrounding her. Her skin is shrunken and gray. Everywhere you look, all you can see is red and brown coating the walls and the appliances. The back door isn't just gone...it's shredded.

E
    Em

"Oh my.." Navaja stares for a moment. When she comes to her senses she heads to the body and checks for signs of life. She glances at the door way, at towards the screams outside.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.