Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Elle's Place.

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

PRE

Elle gets up with the sunset, washing her face of the bloody tears she cried all night, getting her classic dark makeup on and a pair of jeans and soft sheepskin boots with a sweatshirt.

She comes out of her room, seeing Reed is up.

"Evening..." she says, and plops down on the comfy sofa.

d
    dinale

Reed looks up toward Moraine, "Evening, Moraine."

PRE

"Elle is fine... Or Hound..." she says.

"So...What's on your mind?" she asks, pulling a comfy blanket off the back of the sofa and bundling up in it.

d
    dinale

Reed smile lightly, "Moraine, I never got to answer you about if you would be good with the Invictus. Can I ask first, why join the Invictus? I can help you decide if you're unsure - because I happen to be the covenant before so I can tell you my experience in the covenant."

PRE

"ELLE please." she says more firmly, getting a bit irritated with him ignoring her wishes.

"I think I'm joining because its what Davis did to be honest."

d
    dinale

Reed chuckled lightly, "Okay, Elle - so you're joining because of your old lover? If Davis wasn't there if he was part of another covenant would you still join the Invictus? Or would you be joining whatever covenant Davis was in?"

PRE

"No... I would have joined whatever he was in," she shrugs, letting on a bit that she and Davis were more than just lovers.

d
    dinale

"Then to be honest - the Invictus isn't for you, Elle." Reed replied.

PRE

"Really? Why do you say that? I need to align myself with something, being a Hound and all, and I've always been called a loose cannon..." she says, watching him.

d
    dinale

Reed took a moment before he spoke, "Because, just like you said, you're a loose cannon - and because you're only now a hound - that the Invictus is willing to look toward your membership. The Invictus is a covenant that is steep on tradition, formality and obligations. All the blunders that you have been making - would make the Invictus look at you with disdain. I'm sure they probably do already - only tolerating for the fact of your title as Hound. And they will use you without second thought and when you've run out of being useful - they'll toss you out like yesterday garbage."

He paused, "
    Sorry for being blunt - but that's the truth - and if you're going to join a covenant - join one that will be best for you - you can get discipline once you find something to work for and to achieve under your own power. For example, I was in the Invictus because of my sire - I didn't feel right with it - so I didn't go back to it when I re-awakened, I decided to begin anew and looked toward the Carthians - because they had a potential that interested me."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread