Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 36
DISPLAYED
The Long Walk Home

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

"My goals? I wish to know everything. It's an obsession I freely admit to." She then turns, and her skirt spins with her, as she takes a seat in the puffed up armchair once more. "I will be one hundred and twenty five years old in May." She slides open the book she's picked up, and pulls out a piece of paper, holding it out. "My first degree in Archaeology, gained in 1902."

She leans back in the seat, "Others have different goals...to rule, to learn, to empower themselves...sometimes the goal is just to survive. It's a difficult world to live in, and I'll be perfectly honest with you, there are many who do not survive."

Leighanne figures she will ponder what kind of goals she wants to set for herself later on but for now she had another question "So what exactly do you expect from me as your what was the word child i think it was I mean i know you said I am in your care and you are suppose to teach me but what exactly do you expect from me?"

"I only expect you to learn, both how to use whatever abilities your condition has given you, and how to use them without alerting mortals to our kind. There are laws within the city, that apply to our kind, and if not for the upheaval, those would be the first thing you should know."

"Abilities hmm what sort of abilities are there and how do you know what you can do and what you cant I mean can you fly or can you shape shift or read peoples minds " Leighanne sorted through all the different mythologies and fantasy abilities she could think of.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika laughed softly. "Some of us can shape shift, although it's mainly into animals...wolves to be specific. I wouldn't even begin to know how to do it, though." She crossed her legs, and folded the degree back into the book, "Reading minds I can do, though...it's something you want to use warily though. It's hard to sort through a persons thoughts."

Leighanne looks at Erika with a star struck look on her face amazed at all she had learned this evening but in the back of her mind she knew there was still much to learn she slumped back in her chair and sorted through her thoughts for a while in silence.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread