Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika steps along politely and brusquely, walking off into the city away from the chapter house, leading Leighanne off towards her haven. "Do you have any questions for tonight, before we get there?" She slows to make sure the other woman is keeping up, but continues her walking, her eyes alert and heightened to watch the way.

Leighanne followed Erika but stayed a good distance behind her she thought about the question before answering it "Well I have been reading up on a lot of different things but perhaps you might be able to explain the difference between a sheriff and a hound to me that one I'm not sure about I mean they sound to me like the same thing when I read about them and then there's this hole clan covenant mess well that just seems confusing too ohh and do I really have to bite people I've done that and people just seem to die so I don't like that at all and why can't we go out in the sun I don't understand that is there a real reason like you science wise..." once she started asking the questions that had been running in her head just started to spill out and it didn't look like there would be an end in sight like a child on their first trip to an amusement park wanting to know and see everything in the first ten minuets.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika slows, "Please keep up, dear." and then continues talking. "To answer your first question, the Sheriff is the law-enforcement. They keep the Prince's laws, and make sure that our kind keep to them. The Hound, on the other hand, is considered the Prince's muscle. They do the dirty jobs." She continued walking, letting the information sink in before she got to another question.

Leighanne listens to all that Erika has to say still keeping her distance from the woman but keeping a good pace all the same she waits expectantly for her to continue with her explanations.

She continues on, "In regards to biting people, it is, in fact, the easiest way to restore your blood, or as we call it, vitae. You can do it without killing people though, and that's preferred...we don't want people figuring it out, after all."

Leighanne held onto every word that Erika was saying about this she found it interesting but was still repulsed by the idea of biting someone. She looked around her to see where she was wondering how much farther they had to go she was getting a little antsy being out in the open like this her fears still there but she had managed to put them aside for the most part.

"To answer your last two questions...clan is what we are...there are some theories about how we might all be different breeds of the same monster...did Shadow say which one you belonged to?"

Leighanne thinks back through her conversations with Shadow before answering "Yes she said I was something called a Nosferatu is that what you are?" she smiles a broadly at Erika and speeds up a bit but still keeps at least half an arms length behind her.

"I am a Mekhet. There are five clans, the others are Daeva, Ventrue, and Gangrel. I can explain the differences to you at some point. For the moment, you should know that you have the ability to learn how to do many things, including how to turn fear into a weapon, and use the shadows to your advantage." She smiles back at the woman, and continues walking. "We're almost there."

Leighanne remained quite and contemplated what Erika had said the rest of the way to her haven.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread