Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Eva's flat

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Eva's house is a rather lovely affair with a gated courtyard in front, small, but very Italian in style.

S
    Soirgriffe

Silas looked at the house, it looked quite nice and he appreciated the style.
    "I have to admit, it's not what I expected."

She unlocks the gate and leads him side, every vertical surface hung with paintings, and every horizontal with sculpture. Everything is dark, some are bloody, most involve death, or just plain darkness, they are extra ordinary and as haunting as her sad eyes.

S
    Soirgriffe

Silas looked around and inspected the paintings and sculptures.
    "How very... interesting" He said it not in a tone of voice that suggested a slight disgust, but real interest. "I can see why red is the colour"
    Even he realized that sentacne didn't make much sense, but still.

"Thank you Silas..." she sits on her lush couch, "what brings you to Sacramento?"

S
    Soirgriffe

"Well, I used to live here, but I went away" Silas still stood and inspected the paintings, he was taking note that the girl seemed to have lost her shyness, "But I came back, and here we are, yourself?"

"To paint, needed a less busy city than San Francisco..." she murmurs, letting him wander.

S
    Soirgriffe

"San Fransico?" Silas looked over towards her and smiled "I've never been, what's it like", He was inspecting one sculpture, trying to figure out what it was.

"Busy, noisy, fun sometimes, but mostly noisy," she smiles.

"That's a skull, thats been crushed into pieces by a million years of weathering..." she comments, pointing to the sculpture.

S
    Soirgriffe

Silas smiled slightly.
    "I hope mine doesn't suffer the same fate" He muttered.
    He turned towards his new aquaintance.
    "So, why did you invite me here?"

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread