Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Icarus' Apartment

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

"Well we have some pieces of his laptop, we could try to re-solder the chips onto a new board and see if anything is uncorrupted... Hell.. I dont know, something really fucking strong." he sighs.

Zen shakes her head. "I don't think that's going to work Ace. I think we've just lost whatever it was he had here. Even the security system is fragged. I don't know. Maybe we should just concentrate on your database and mine and see what we can compile from what we have already learned."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

He sighs, knowing he was grasping at straws, just wanting something to remember him by.

"Okay....okay if there's really nothing..." he murmurs, looking hard one more time.

Ace finds a bunch of scraps, but nothing salvagable. All of the electronics seem to have been ripped apart and ruined to make sure they would be useless. Whoever did this seems to have known what they were doing.

Zen nods with a smile. "Yeah, I don't think anyone should be alone right now. And I would rather stay there anyway. I don't think my appartment will be very safe."

"Do we need to pick your computers and stuff up?" he asks, wanting to get out of this wasteland.

Zen shakes her head. "No, I have my laptop and that is pretty much all I will need. I can access my database from it just fine."

"Alright...Lets go then. We have room for your car to park inside the warehouse," he sighs, leaving the carnage of the room behind.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread