Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
0904 Ventrue

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa arrived early, and was glad for the time to consider the repercussions of the events that had transpired. Aside from the Prince and her staff, over half of the Clans and Covenants had lost their leadership. He was privately glad that the Ventrue were not one of them; selecting a Priscus was time-consuming, with ties and enmities alike formed.

Releasing Olivette for the time being, he sat down to think and consider Avalon.

Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Seraphina entered the room with her head held high and looked around only seeing Asa present she figured she was early "Priscus Clarke it is good to see you again" she says as she takes a seat and waits for the rest of the clan to arrive.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"As it is to see you," he said, standing for the lady. "I am glad to see you safe and well." He took his seat, and asked, "I see you're beginning to adjust to the city -- are you enjoying your work at the Asylum?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

"I am enjoying it quite well thank you hopefully I will be able to have the money soon to find a place of my own not that your hospitality hasn't been appreciated." she smiles at him "Lioni has been wonderful to work for as well she is a wonderful boss."

Aura arrives swiftly in her taxi, dressed demurely and slipping in the door.

Lioni arrives looking harrid and tired. She enters the room and slides into a seat, nodding to those assembled, but not saying anything.

If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Aura resists the urge to bolt to her sire's side, biting her lip and gripping the arms of her chair, managing to look more calm and collected than usual.

Nicolo drives straight from the Chapter house to the Lily, enters quietly and takes a seat, nodding to those already seated.

Aura looks across the table at him, knowing he hates her now, and that he will never help her or teach her again.

She sighs to herself, hating that she burned a bridge.

While he mentally prepares himself for what he suspects is really the only possible topic for a Lord's meeting on the wake of such a complete and utter annihilation of the city's power base as they knew it, Nicolo glanced up to find Aurelie glancing at him. The flood of their infuriating exchanges could not be forgotten, but he couldn't help but feel at peace with it all now. So fresh out of torpor she was. And so crazy-fucking-Ventrue. He laughed a little at his self-depravating joke, then smiled genuinely at her.

"Bueno sera, Dulce. I hope the evening finds you as well as an evening such as this could find anyone."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread