Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Taking the Initiative (Attn: Nightfall)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Pryderi looks from the advertisment he had torn out of the local newspaper to the building he know stands in front of as his heart races. Never a fighter, he realised that he needed to learn something, just in case something came to get, especially with the shit going down recently. He had seen the Fair Folk Dojo ad and decided then and there that he wouldn't be a victim again. With his trusty guitar strapped over his shoulder, Pryderi walks through the front entrance to find out what is on offer.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Al-Adin has been looking for a place to practice his athletics where Mr. keeps-us-all-on-track wouldn't mind. Surely Nightfall's place would be OK, because nightfall was cool, and that made it OK. He spots a changeling with a spring mantle as he enters.

"Hi there! I'm Al-Adin! Its nice to meet you." He smiles, a big monkey grin.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Pryderi jumps out of his skin as Al-Adin welcomes him, his guitar slipping off his shoulder as fumbles to grab it.

"Hi, er, hi," he says, hoisting the guitar back onto his shoulder and extending his hand at the monkey-man, suddenly recognising him. "I'm Pryderi. Didn't I see you perform at the Empty Orchestra not long back?"

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall comes back downstairs and sees Adin talking to someone. With a smile and wave to both, he walks up to listen.

Pryderi, still smiling from recalling Al-Adin's rendition of a Disney classic, looks at the other Fairest and extends his hand.

"Hi there, name's Pryderi. A pleasure to meet you," he says with a sing-song tone and extending his hand.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Yeah, I think I saw you there too. This is Nightfall. He's my bestest friend ever. He can't talk though, which is sad." Adin's monkey face contorts into a frown.

"That's fine, I'm not a particularly good listener," smiling as he replies. Holding out the advertisment, Pryderi contiunes by saying, "Its just that with all what has happened recently, I feel I could do with some martial training; anything to protect myself. Can either of you help?"

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall smiles and nods and proceeds to trade some 'air' kung-fu puches with Adin. Straightening up, he points to the section of the flyer with weapons and then to himself. With his other hand, he indicates the racks of weapons.

He wasn't surprised that some might want to take an interest in self-defense after... whatever it was...

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Speaking of, is there a place where I can do lots of fast running? Mr. keeps-us-all-in-line doesn't like me running on the streets. I could also use a place to throw these around." He holds up a couple of centimeter long cylinder, wrapped in matte black tape.

Looking at the rack of weapons, Pryderi replies to the mute instructor, "Yes, that would be perfect. Can you teach me? Obviously, I'll pay, but I'm not sure what would be better."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread