Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Knocking on Doors

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Gwenivelle shows up packing a can of mace. The bosses won't let her carry a gun yet, partially because she's still an initiate, but mostly because she is a horrible shot.
    She wears tight fitting plaid pants, an internet meme t-shirt, sweater gloves, and a two-tone striped coat. While she waits for Vex to show she listens idly to music, one earbud dangling aimlessly so she can still hear what's going on around her. Of Montreal comes on... not bad.

Sybil Sight
    The Perfect Moment (Tonight will go smoothly)
    Temporal Dodge

Spoiler

K
    Kai

After a few minutes, a black sedan pulls up and Vex steps out of the drivers side of the car. "Would you like to drive your car dear? Or would you like to drive mine?"

'Well that's easy. I don't have a car," Gwenivelle responds. She heads over to hop into the passenger seat. "So who are we looking for? And... what exactly are we supposed to do when we find them? She asks, a little unsure of herself.

K
    Kai

Vex tosses Gwen the keys. "You drive. We're heading to the Methodist hospital. Doc Roberts is our first mage. The Arrows seem pissed about him too. If anyone can't handle a blemish on their reputations, it's the Arrows."

Gwenivelle catches the keys and starts up the car. "You're the boss."

"So what do you think of Zilker?" Gwenny asks as she takes a turn. "He doesn't seem as intense as I expected him to be. And our newbie, Ekko? Did you get a chance to talk to her? Practically don't know anything about her either."

K
    Kai

Anything is better than what was there before
    "Zilker is what anyone should expect from a leader of the Guardians."
    Ekko is...a different story
    "as for Ekko, I'm not sure. She would do well to be a little more discretionary towards the people she may have to 'police'."

Vex pulled out a notebook listing notes about the people they were going to have to question. "So how does it feel being such a young Herald of the Consillium. That could have huge implications for you in the future love."

"Scary."
    Is the only word that comes to mind.
    "I barely even know what I'll be doing. My friends don't really like it either... all I seem to be doing lately is busting them."

K
    Kai

"One step at a time. First we have to locate Doc Roberts and bring him before the Consillium, more specifically John Dee. We could take the easy route and see if the Arrows would give us his number, but I think surprising him at work and putting him into black sedan with tinted windows has a much better effect" Vex smiled. She loved harassing Arrows, though the Neidan had earned their hall passes.

Gwenivelle can't help but chortle a bit. "Sometimes Vex, you are just wicked"

The job isn't all bad. It's fun sometimes to be a little bit of a bitch, just as long as it isn't your friends on the receiving end.

The car rolls up to the hospital. [color:3ac8=336633]"You want me to keep it running, or should we both go in?"</font>

K
    Kai

"Go ahead and park. You have to be there as the representative from the council, Herald. There's a reason we were paired together. Remember your word carries weight."
    Gwen parks the car and they both go inside.
    Vex walks up to the information desk.
    "Hello sweetie, I'm looking for Doc Roberts please."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread