Watch

Boxing 101

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Darren Nash

PRE

"Then would it be best for me to stay here? Would that make it easier?"

"Yes but... I want you with me, damn this is hard..." she frowns.

"We need to buy a car, that will solve one problem because you can be near me without being seen if we get tinted windows... I have enough cash to get whatever we want... But for tonight... I guess I should go alone, do you want me to txt you when I get there and when I'm coming home to you?" she asks, putting up her hair and tugging on a demure out fit.

Darren Nash

PRE

"Yeah, that would ease my mind, stop me worrying. Well, that and one of the Guiness' you stocked in the fridge," He says, moving in to hug her tightly, making sure she understands how much he loves her.

"There's a newspaper on the table, maybe find us a nice car mm? It can be used I dont care, just something that you and I can get around in," she murmurs, "but something pretty." she leans into his hug.

Darren Nash

PRE

"Be safe," he murmurs into her hair.

"Promise," she murmurs, kissing him one more time and taking her phone and purse, leaving him some cash.

"Order out some food, I've heard theres a 24 hour Pizza place right down the block, I cant starve you and work you to death," she smiles reassuringly and heads to the meeting place.

Darren Nash

PRE

Dragging the sofa from the door, Darren kisses her one last time before she goes and he is alone again.

"I hate pizza," he mumbles.

{END SCENE}

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread