Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Emissaries

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    K
    Kai

Kai stepped through the door of Avalon. He hadn't seen Davis in a while, but the club felt different. Everything felt 'different' since that one evening. He walked over to the bar checking in with the bartender. It was still early in the evening, but the club was a lot slower than usual, even for this time of night. He wondered what the yuppies were up to.

"Club and cranberry please." Kai ordered. He began scanning for 'unusual' aura's.

Lioni enters Avalon without any questions and goes straight to the bartender.

"You need to gather the employees and meet me in the back, now please."

She turns and heads into the back room where most of the employees take their breaks.

The bartender looks at Kai and shrugs. "You heard the lady. I'll go get everyone together."

He comes out from behind the bar and moves over to speak with the waitresses and other bartenders. Soon, the lot of them head to the break room.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa entered Avalon, looking around. Although he had spent some time with Elle, he drove a sports car, rather than riding in a limo. Not seeing any staff --but customers-- he headed towards Davis' office. On the way there, he heard sound in the break room. Stopping there, he looked in and gave Lioni a questioning look.

Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Lioni motions for Asa to enter the room before she begins to speak.

"I regret to inform you all that the previous owner of this establishment has passed away. I am very sorry for your loss. Avalon will now be under new management however, and I would like to intorduce you to the new owner. Mr. Clarke, would you come over here please?"

K
    Kai

Kai scrutinizes Asa and Lioni

Spoiler

Not sure of what to do, he pulls out his phone and sends a text to Ekko, and then listens to what Mr. Clarke has to say.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa smoothed the questioning look off of his face and entered; whatever this was about, he was sure Lioni would tell him later. It was ironic, though, considering he had as much as told her that he owned the Lily. Even more so, that he didn't think Davis particularly cared for him.

He came to stand beside her, and looked at the gathering of people with the hint of a smile he wore specifically to put people at ease. "I was also sorry to hear of his passing, and will endeavor to make this transition as seamless as possible," he said in a reassuring tone.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

K
    Kai

Kai looks at them.
    "What exactly could take someone as...strong as him out?"

Second scrutiny on both Asa and Lioni
    Spoiler

Lioni smiles at Kai, although it is a bit cold. "The police have told us he was killed by an invader to his home. And while most of us are physically fit, a bullet will surely cause a great deal of damage."

K
    Kai

Kai nods looking a little upset.
    "I don't know what to say. We had become decent friends. If you wouldn't mind, I would like a quick word in private please."

~~Narration~~

Lioni dismisses the other employees and tells Asa she will see him at the meeting. As the employees disband, Lioni takes Kai aside and they discuss personal interests.

The employees all return to their normal duties.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.