Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Aura's Haven.

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Aura shakes in his arms.

"Dead...They're all dead...Who is strong enough to kill them," she breathes, her shaking getting worse again.

Darren Nash

PRE

"Whose dead?" Darren asks, holding her tighter, trying to calm and protect her.

"The... The prince... the Harpy, the Hound, oh this is terrible...the city's leaders have been destroyed..." she breathes, crying tears of blood in front of him for the first time.

Darren Nash

PRE

A state of cinfusion entered Darren's tiny little mind but he had enough sense to understand that the shit has hit the fan.

With more qusetions running around his head, Darren knew now wasn't the time to investigate. Now was the time to guard his love. Wiping the blood away from her eyes with his finger, Darren tucked her down into bed so she was hidden beneath the cover with his arms wrapped around her; the most safest place in the world.

"Don't worry, my love. Nothing will hurt you; I swear."

"The...Us... We have a Prince, who rules us all, and he has a Hound to break the legs of those who break the rules... And he has a Harpy that tells him all the goings on... Prince Freddrick is gone... So is Hound Davis, who is also the leader of his clan...Did I tell you about clans? Davis is leader of the Gangrel, he is gone. Karsh, the Harpy is gone, and also Icarus the Mekhet leader.... Oh I hope we are all not in danger..." she breathes, burying her face in Darren's neck.

Darren Nash

PRE

Trying to get his head around al this was like trying to recall his name following a twelve round brawl.

"So, a clan is a family? Are you..Gangrel or...how did you say it...Mek-Het?"

He was finding it hard to concentrate with her face on his neck; so close he just wanted her but knowing now is not the time.

She seems to find concentrating on telling him things helping her calm down a little, her shaking lessening a bit.

"Yes... Daeva, they are called the Succubi, Nosferatu...are terrifying, Gangrel are like wild animals, Mekhet are the shadows... and Ventrue are the nobles, that is what I am, Ventrue... which means so are you...."

Darren Nash

PRE

"Ventrue? Noble? I think you've got the wrong guy then, Aura," he jokes in a vain attempt to cheer her up.

She grants him a tiny smile.

"Can I drink just a little? I think it would calm me down..." she asks.

Darren Nash

PRE

He nods, tilting his head back and closes his eyes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread