Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Aura's Haven.

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

She kisses down his neck, wanting him to enjoy it, then bites him delicately, drinking just enough to let her taste him, feeling comfort in his blood.

Darren Nash

PRE

Bliss engulfs his entire body as she drinks as all the problems of the night seem to fade to nothing. Whatever came, he would deal with it and survive.

Why? Because that is what he had done his entire life.

Now though, he had someone else to protect and that scared him more than anything else.

Failing her was not an option.

"Mmmmm Darren thank you," she breathes, pulling two more blankets over them.

"Will you stay here tomorrow during the day? I dont want to be alone..." she murmurs, licking his wounds shut and then burrowing closer beside him.

Darren Nash

PRE

"Yes, I'll stay here all day and wait for you to arise. We'll then try to figure out what to do. Just remember that at the moment, your protection is my priority. We don't do anything that may put you in danger," he tells her, his eyes full of concern and his face as serious as she has seen it.

"Thank you Darren... You are wonderful man, I do not think I could go a single moment with out you," she breathes, kissing him warmly and then cuddling tight to his side.

Darren Nash

PRE

Darren holds her close, not wanting to sleep, instead looking around the pitch black room and listening for any sounds out of the ordinary.

He does this until finally sleep befalls him, wondering what the hell was going on.

{Scene End}

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread