Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Monsters, Everywhere

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Valencia focuses on him for a moment and then looks around at the ash covering the pillows she is sitting on.

She points to the ash and say so softly he can barely hear her.

"They are gone. He killed them. It was horrible. He-he ate them."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Kharn

"Who did little dove? Did you see him, the monster who did this?"

Sunshine says, a small smile creeping on his face, happy that she isn't completely out of it. He was also scared of something so powerful being in the city, something strong enough to take out Paresh? Hopefully no-one else had been destroyed in such a way...

Valencia nods, but does not offer any further information.

Kharn

"Valencia my dear, do you think you can handle coming with me to let Prince Fredderick know what happened? He really should know what happened to Master Paresh. Is that okay?"

Valencia looks at Sunshine, her eyes wide and scared. "I want Jayant. Where is Jayant? He said he would protect me. He said-" Her words cut off as big blood tears begin to well up in her eyes.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Darting through the night streets of Sacramento was an exhilirating experience, especially when one is so accustomed to the shadows. The things one sees, thought Jayant, his mind wandering for but an instant. Then he thought of little Valencia and he doubled his efforts, arriving at the temple soon thereafter.

"Sunshine, my friend, where are you", he yells, bursting through the temple doors, unsheathing his blade as he goes and readying himself for any danger.

Kharn

Sunshine stand and calls out over his shoulder.

"Jayant, I have Valencia! She wants you, my friend, come here."

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Leaping through the temple like a Kindred possessed, Jayant follows the call of Sunshine to find his friend standing before a silent Valencia, holding the tattered teddy bear close to her. Clasping the Nosferatu upon the shoulder as he passes, Jayant kneels before the girl to speak to her in a compassionate manner, his voice exuding concern.

"Valencia, its Jayant, I'm here. Look at me, its your pet, Jayant."

The tears finally spill down her cheeks and she focuses on Jayant's face. "They're dead, Jayant. He killed them, just like that, poof, ash. I wanted to stop him, but Paresh told me to hide. He said he wouldn't be able to find me and he and Makko would stop him. But he killed them. They're gone."

The tears continued to flow and she wraps her small arms around Jayant's neck and sobs into his shoulder.

Kharn

Sunshine's face twists into a painful expression, both at the fact that Paresh and Mako are both dead, and the way that Valencia was crying so hard. It pained him greatly what was happening and he had no power to change or stop any of it.

"Jayant, we need to inform Prince Fredderick of what has happened."

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread