Ended
Watch
31 - 37
DISPLAYED
Monsters, Everywhere

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Holding Valenica closly, Jayant speaks over his shoulder to Sunshine.

"The Prince has met a similar fate, my friend. As has the Prince's Seneschal and his Hound. Priscus Icarus of my own Clan ha also been slain."

Jayant tries to keep his voice level but finds it dificult at the sudden turn of events.

"Lady Shadow is now our Prince, with Miss Rhayna ascending to Seneschal and Miss Elle Moraine to replace Hound Davis. We must get her out of here, Sunshine, and take her to the Prince. They must know the fates of Master Paresh and Brother Mako. Will you accompany me? I could use your expertise through the sewers?"

Kharn

"Yes, brother, we must move at once."

Sunshine turns and makes his way towards the sewer entrance that he has come from upon first arriving at the church.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

As Sunshine leaves the temple, Jayant takes Valencia's tiny hand in his own. "Valencia," he whispers, "Will you come with me to see Prince Shadow? She will be able to help us."

And get revenge for Hierophant Paresh and Brother Mako, he adds mentally.

Valencia nods and takes Jayant's hand, still clinging to her teddy.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Kharn

Sunshine makes his way to the Ordo Chapterhouse, he know the sewer routes to most major places in the city and so led the small group to the Chapterhouse as fast as they could follow in the dark cavernous sewers.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Despite the situation, Jayant's mind is focused and calm, years of Gurkha training taking over as he follows his comrade while clutching the hand of little Valencia, whom he will protect until Final Death.

As they trudge through the sewer to the Prince's haven, the Khaibit looks at his little charge.

"Come now, Miss Valencia," Jayant whispers, wiping the tears away with the sleeve of his shirt, "no need to cry. Master Paresh and Mako wouldn't want to see you upset."

Kharn

Sunshine led them to the Chapterhouse, slinking through the sewers at a swift pace and looking back over once in a while to make sure they were keeping up. They arrived not long after.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread