Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
At the club...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Aura takes Darren out to a club for the first time since his Ghouling, avoiding The Lily, and Asylum especially. She finds them a fun rock and roll club where Kindred are known to frequent, wanting to meet new Kindred since she no longer has her sire.

She puts on a black mini dress, quite happy with the resulting glances from Darren, and heads into the club, hoping that the Kindred are out tonight.

Darren Nash

PRE

Darren is filled with excitment and nerves at heading to a club with Auelie, especially now understanding certain things that like to, and should, remain hidden.

When he first sees Aura, dressed in the hottest black dress he had ever seen, he decided to hell with it and got ready for a fun night out without any trouble.

Wearing a pair of black pants, a tight steel grey tee, and a short leather jacket, all designed to accentuate his physique, Darren faces Aura.

"Wow, you look pretty...well, hot!"

"You do too my handsome Darren, lets have some fun, can I buy you a drink?" she grins.

Darren Nash

PRE

"Whiskey and Coke would go down well," he says, leaning in to steal a quick kiss.

Looking around the club, Darren asks his beloved, "what's this place like?"

"Rock and roll mostly, I was a ballet dancer, but since I awoke I am addicted to this kind of music," she grins, getting him a drink at the bar.

Darren Nash

PRE

Looking at her with a new light, Darren smiles. "I love rock music, best type to train to. Did I tell you that you look ravishing?" he says, a mischevious look in his eyes.

"You did, thank you, would you like to dance?" she asks, leading him out anyway and rocking out to the band on stage.

Darren Nash

PRE

When the dread spreads across the city, Darren feels an unnatural urge to be as close to Aurelie as possible and in a flash, takes her in his arms as his eyes dart around the room, instantly looking for the impending danger he knows is coming.

"This ain't right," he whispers to her, seriousness carved on his expression.

"Holy shit," she breathes, clinging to him. "Oh god... What is going on...Lets get out of here." she mumbles, shaking from head to foot.

Darren Nash

PRE

Darren doesn't need to be told twice and years of smelling trouble came as second nature.

He is leading Aura by the hand, using his free arm to subtly move people who would and forcibly shove those who would not, his one care in the world to get Aurelie back home to safety.

Nothing or no-one else mattered.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread