Ended
Watch

Sleeping with the (un)Dead

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Darren Nash

PRE

Darren awoke early in the morning and thought it was all a dream. He recalled Aura telling him how she died nearly 90 years ago and was a vampire, highly allergic to the sun and wooden stakes! So, when he came to and saw his beloved in the bed next to him, he smiled and rolled to hug her from behind.

"Aura," he whispered, into her ear. Silence was his reply. Her flesh was as pale and cold as ice and her chest did not rise or fall. She made not a movement. To all intents and purposes, she was a corpse.

"Fuck," Darren exclaims, realizing it was all the truth. He lay next to her for an hour, morbidly watching just in case she moved, even in such a state, she was stunningly attractive and angelic.

"Ok, that's enough, time to get up," he tells himself, forcing his body from the room, shutting the door behind. He then spends the rest of the day out and about the streets of the neighnourhood, doing some window shopping and going for a run until dusk came, where he returned to Aurelie's apartment, hoping she was awake.

s
    sanguisfiat

Aura is just yawning and stretching as she wakes, looking around for Darren and sitting up, headed for the shower.

Darren Nash

PRE

As he enters the front door, Darren hears the shower running and is still in a slight state of shock about....well, pretty much everything. Yet, everytime he tries to rationalize or deny it, a tiny part of his brain, an certain honed instinct, told him it was the truth. There was also something else that caused him to believe; a craving deep inside that had started to build, slowly and an obsession for Aurelie he had never felt before.

Still sweaty from his run, Darren heads to the bathroom to meet Mura.

s
    sanguisfiat

"Bonjour Handsome," she smiles at him through the glass shower door, figuring he might be getting 'hungry'.

Darren Nash

PRE

He smiles, that craving getting stronger now he was in her presence.

"Evening, beautiful," he smiles, "May I join you?" he asks, a twinkle in his eye.

s
    sanguisfiat

"I was just getting done, but of course," she smiles, sharing the shower with him as well as playful kisses and nips until they finally get out, at least mostly cleaner and definitely smiling and laughing as they wrap up in towels.

"Are you alright my Darren? You look hungry..."

Darren Nash

PRE

Darren nods, realizing he was, "Yeah, I am hungry; like a craving, you know? I've eaten a lot today, but still..."

He takes her towel and wipes it down her back, getting the hard to reach places, kissing her back as he does.

s
    sanguisfiat

"I know what you're hungry for, but I dont know if you're going to like what it is...." she murmurs, turning and kissing him before heading back into the bedroom and tugging on one of his discarded tee-shirts.

Darren Nash

PRE

"Hey, that's mine," he says, "Would you like it if I wore worn of your designer outfits?"

Smiling, he continues, "What do you mean, I won't like it?"

s
    sanguisfiat

She grins, "I love smelling like your cologne..."

She bites her lip, "well..."

She bites her finger, letting blood well in the fang mark and holding it out to him, her precious vitae filling the depression.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread