Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Room 10 Attn: Mandy

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

PRE

Elle leads Mandy up to the room Lioni offered, quite pleased, not hard up for sex, but definitely hard up for some narked up blood.

G
    Ghash Ironhand

Right behind Elle, the young Ghoul walked right in, smiling in anticipation, positively giddy about the soon to come blood, walking slowly and moving her hips just enough to draw attention to them...

Mmmmm, promise to stay if I let you drink pretty Mandy? I need a drink too when you are finished. asks Elle.

G
    Ghash Ironhand

"Of course...
    I... I like the feeling
    " She answered in all honesty, dropping the act some, as Elle turned out to be quite more sincire herself too, so it would actually save them both a lot of trouble just to come and do as she wished, getting closer to the beautiful woman with a smile on her face, guile,hoping to be able to prove herself 'useful' to her, to at least be able to ask for a few drinks more herself in the time to come "Would you like to do anything else to me?"

No....Lets handle your problem first...

Elle opens her wrist with a fang and holds it out to Mandy's wrist. She allows the girl to take two *dots* from her.

Mmmm does it taste good? the sight of the girl drinking making Elle crave vitae herself.

G
    Ghash Ironhand

She drank deeply, hungrily, kissing the broken skin, licking the blood from it with an addicted need, loving each drop, delighted with it all, blushing furiously as she looked at the woman infront of her, the clear sensation of admiration, fascination even dawning of her as she looked at each one of her perfect features, nodding slowly before adding "Very..."

Mmmmmm my turn... Elle purrs, her wicked gaze boring into the other girls, loving the feel of lips on her skin, but getting too hungry to play.

Highlight For Spoiler:
    04-05 23:34:24 Elle rolls 10 dice to Crave the Caress (used WP) 3 successes
    8,9,4,7,5, 7,10,2,1,7, 3 (Makes Mandy desperately crave Heroin)

04-05 23:36:03 Mandy rolls 2 dice to Resist Failure

G
    Ghash Ironhand

A sudden pang of unnatural hunger rushed through Mandy as she stared back into the woman's eyes, looking into them was like looking into some forbidden yet so needed pool, getting lost and hungry in matter of seconds by just looking at her, but it was a hunger she couldn't quite place, finding her whole body acking, screaming for something she didn't know how to get, slowly her legs giving up on her, falling to her knees infront of that beautiful woman, shaking in desire as she almost moaned "W-what is happening to me...?
    Wh-what have you done?
    "

I am about to make you so much more delicious my sweet... she purrs in total delight, eyes dialating in desire for that blood, pumping beneath that perfect pale skin.

Highlight for spoiler:

04-06 01:36:33 Elle rolls 12 dice to Kiss of the Hal Gil (used WP) 6 successes
    3,1,4,3,7, 8,5,10,9,6, 8,10,9,5 (She makes Mandy's blood laced with Heroin.) She gained a +2 bonus on the roll for Mandy already being under Crave the Caress.

04-06 01:38:55 Mandy rolls 2 dice to Resist Failure

G
    Ghash Ironhand

The sensation of drugs not that much being pumped as well, born somehow within her, feeling her every inch, such a sensual sensation, like the hit of a joint only ten times heavier, or maybe lighter was more aproppied, as she could feel how her mid suddenly became hazzed, high, slowly giving in to such a delightful sensation, her delicate hands finding Elle's knees as Mandy fell forward, holding on to them, trying not to get herself completely lost but at the same time too delighted to really resist it...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread