Ended
Watch

Lonely at Dawn

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Darren Nash

PRE

Smiling back, Darren kisses back and locks eyes with hers.

"I'l be here, no matter how long it takes."

I am so glad for that my heart... You are sure you dont mind the short wait? she asks, rising and following him .

"Of course I don't mind," he replies, heading towards the bedroom. "Aura, I don't know what you're up to or what other things you may have in your life, but I love you, and I'll be here, waiting, when your ready to join me."

He smiles at her, kissing her fully and deeply. "Now, I've got to get ready for work, otherwise Neil will have my job," he says laughing.

"Oh damn... I forgot I'm working too." she comments, rising and digging through the closet where gorgeous clothes are hanging.

She chooses a simple black Givenchy, just low cut enough to be interested and yet still very modest and delicious. She hooks her arm in Darrens.

"I know its hard, because I want you all the time, but lets try really hard to be good in front of Neil tonight? Its not that I dont want him to know wwe are together, I just dont want him to be furious with us." she says as they take the elevator down.

"Really, will it be that bad?"

"Well... We did make out in front of customers love...And he might not take kindly to that. " she murmurs.

"Then," he says moving closer, "I should get all my kisses out the way before we get there." He places his mouth gently on her mouth while holding her tight. He even pushes the elevator button to go back up to the top floor for that little bit more precious time with her.

{FADE TO BLACK}

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread