Watch
21 - 26
DISPLAYED
New Arival

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

He looked down and and stared at it a bit more for a second before shrugging. "Delt with much worse." John said in a way that sugested that was an understatment. He gave the stain a quick brush off. "So then...I don't suppose you know where the Summer king or queen is, do you?" He asked bluntly.

"'Fraid not, but if I were you, I'd start by going to the Four Seasons hotel and ask there. Now, I'm sorry to bump and run, but was on my way somewhere. See you around," Pryderi says, before walking away, making sure not to give his name.

Well, you can't be too sure these days.

E
    Em

Navaja watches the hot guy (now with sexy accent action) walk away. She considers calling after him, but instead turns to John. "So, I don't suppose that the one place you know how to get to in this city happens to be the Four Seasons Hotel?"

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

"As much as I want to say yes...No, I don't." john said pitifully. He hoped that welsh guy would have suck around long enough to give them directions. "Guess we're on our own. We could ask around."

E
    Em

"Sure, that sounds good. And I'm hoping someone there will know how to get to this boarding house I've been looking for. I've got a map, but it's a cheap POS. Half the street names aren't even marked." She pulls a map, folded several times past it's usual folds, out of her pocket. It's a free giveaway from the chamber of commerce.

She looks at the coffee shop they're in front of. "Wanna try here? This type of thing is out of my price range, but maybe their directions are cheaper then the coffee."

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John looked at the shop before nodding, his neck sounding like a creaky hinge. "Ok, coffee house, hotel then boarding house. I think we have a plan." He said with a small smile.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread