Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
New Arival

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

"Shit, where the hell am I?" John muttered as he stepped out a door in an allyway surrounded by apartment buildings. His trench coat was frayed and scratched, but it still held together well enough. His scarf hanging from his neck didn't look like it was frayed at all. Turning around, he closed the door behind him, noting that it was a Fire Exit or something like that.
    "I hope this is the place. I don't want to get turned around like that again." He muttered to himself before closing his coat and walking into the street. First order of busness was to find someone with the Summer cort, then work his way from there. Though anyone who could point him in the right direction would do.

~Narration~

As you walk outside, your eyes could have sworn you saw a tall flame just walking casually down the street, flickering and flitting in the chill spring wind.

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John blinked for a moment, hoping this was not one of those "episodes" he heard about. Only one way to find out. He thought as he followed the flaming figer down the street.

Yawning as he stepped out from the coffee bar, his eyes still slightly red from too much alcohol, Pryderi takes a sip of the mohcha-loca-fucking-bankrutpcy-inducing-beverage and tries not to grimace. Lighting a cigarette as he exits the shop, Pryderi turns and is knocked onto his ass by someone rushing, his coffee spilling across the sidewalk.

"Damn," he curses in Welsh, and looks up, and up, and up at the culprit to find the biggest fucking person he had ever seen.

"Shit," he murmurs, looking into the Elementals eyes, "Seems I may have halted your progression along this street by stupidly stepping out in front of you. I do hope none of my ludicrously expensive coffee stained that coat of yours."

E
    Em

Navaja stepped off the bus about 2 hours ago. Since then she's been wandering the city, looking for other changelings of any sign of this Edna's boarding house that one of her friends back in San Fran told her to find. She's lost and panicky and just about to convince herself that moving here is the stupidest thing she's ever decided to do, when she turns a corner and spots three other changeling. Sure, it looks like that fire one might be about the throw down, but she heads across the street towards them anyway.

As she crosses the street, she pulls her long black hair back in a ponytail, giving a better view of the tattoos that run down one side of her face and disappear under her black long sleeved shirt, at least to the other changelings. She pushes up her shirt sleeves, revealing very real N-14 tats, and shoulders her duffel bag.

"Hey!" She calls out as she reaches the sidewalk about 10 ft away from John and farther off from the other two. "Sorry to bug you, but can any of you give me some directions?"

~Narration~

The walking flame seems to be long gone by the time Navaja finds her way to the other two.

E
    Em

Navaja glances in the direction the flame went, then back at the other two. "Maybe more then directions. I think I got some questions, too. If you don't mind, that is."

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John swore, watching at the coffee started to soak into his coat. He looked down at the Fairest and his coffee. "Watch where you're going next time." He said with a grimmace as he saw the flaming shape dissapeare. He turned to the other newcommer and shrugged. "Can't give you directions, I'm just as lost as you are. As for questions. Go ahead."

E
    Em

"If you're new around here, you're probably not going to answer many of my questions either. But I'll throw one at you anyway. Who, or maybe what, was that giant flame guy? King of the freaking Summer court?" She leans against the wall, waiting for an answer.

As an after thought she adds "I was also wondering if you were gonna kick the crap outta the guy with the coffee, but at this point I'm guessing no."

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

"If that was the Summer King, then that would have made things easier on me." John said, pinching the bridge of his nose. He then glanced at the fairest and sighed. "If he had a knife on me, I'd probally do it. But as it is...No."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread