Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A Night Over Corpses

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Dr. Asaan stood in his office doorway, smoking a black as they wheeled in the next unfortunate soul. He was already behind on paperwork, and here they kept bringing him corpses to examine. He almost hoped for something out of the ordinary...human killers were so damned boring. And the number of times he had to go through the whole process just to say 'He died from a myocardial infarction'? Idiotic. You could tell that most of the time just by asking people what happened at the time of death.

Oh well. Another night, another autopsy. Or ten.

Seraphina pulled up to the morgue taking a chance that Akasha would be here she needed to speak with him about a few things she goes up to the door and knocks awaiting an answer.

Dr. Asaan gets up and pulls open the office door, smiling slightly as he sees Seraphina. "Good evening Seraphina, what can I do for you?" He steps aside, and waits for her to enter.

Seraphina returns the smile before entering "Dr. Asan I was wondering if you you have a moment there are a few things I would like to go over with you."

"Of course, please, have a seat." He closes the door behind her, and then sits down behind the desk, pulling a black out of his lab coat pocket and lighting up. "Please, what's on your mind?"

Seraphina sits down and looks at Akasha across the desk "We did not have much time to speak the other night and I was just wondering a few things about the direction you wish to take The Movement now that you sit at it's head such as have you given anything to recruiting and adding more to our ranks?" she smiles at him politely.

Dr. Asaan leaned back in his seat, tapping off the ash from his black as he took another puff. "Recruiting is the first step, really. Unless more of the others have shown their faces again, the only two acknowledged members are us. I will accept the others, if they show themselves to me." He taps off more ash, and frowns, "On the other hand, we should probably just find them. Make certain they know who is currently in charge, and that our main goal for the moment is recruiting others to our standards."

Considering his last comment for a moment she quirks an eyebrow at him "and what are those standards in your opinion?" she asks. "I do need something to entice those who would join us."

"That they be willing to share in the democratic inhibitions and the fulfillment of bringing such ideas and theories to the forefront in a city so inhabited by the first and second estate." He butts out the black, and leans forward on the desk. "We should find the names of all that are currently without covenant. No better place to begin that at the beginning."

"I agree with that but we fall on the problem of how to get such a list both of the Harpies are within the same covenant therefore I think it would be a little difficult to go up to them and ask 'hey can I have a list of all the unaligned in the city' it may look as though we are trying to take over the unaligned things such as this require a bit of discretion." Seraphina smiles as she leans over the desk herself catching whiff of the smell emanating from Akasha and trying to ignore it but her nose wrinkles slightly "So tell me how do we plan on acquiring such a list good doctor."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread