Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Sewers aren't so bad

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Kharn

if you uglier, than the muck you walk in... Sunshine thought with a crooked toothy grin. He decided that he had to get out and maybe meet some of his fellows, he was getting bored of talking to himself and the rats that shared his home territory...

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

For some inexplicable reason,Jayant loved the sewers, especially inan overcrowded city such as this and part of his ritual upon ariving somewhere new was to check it out in every detail, including its dark underbelly.
    One never knows what one may find in its dank beauty, he thought, relishing how his black eyes piqued a new experience with each step.

(Burns 1 Vitae for Night Sight)

Kharn

Sunshine turned a corner and suddenly his Beast screamed at him to run. He mustered his strength and quelled the chicken shit side of the Beast's fight or flight instinct. In the dim light he could make out a small eastern looking fellow, and his typical smile broke over his face. He called out to the man in a almost sing-song voice, but not too loud as to startle the man.

"Well, hello there, my name is Sunshine, and you would be?"

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant turned from inspecting an old and faded inspection plate to look at the creature calling itself Sunshine. I always heard that some families flushed their pets down the toilet but this... he thought, smiling back to Sunshine.

"Greetings to you, Mister Sunshine, I do pray I am not in your way," Jayant inquires. "I was simply touring."

Kharn

"No harm, my good man, by the Mother, I've been bored out of my mind."

Sunshine paused, thinking, before continuing.

"Would you mind if I accompanied you?"

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Hearing Sunshine speak of the Mother, Jayant's face lightens, his cheeks puffing out with the smile.

"Why, yes, that would be a pleasure." Extending his hand, Jayant continues.
    "I am Jayant Nagaraj, and I hope I take it to assume you are one with the Crone? You mentioned the Mother."

Kharn

"Blessed be the Lady in Darkness, Yes, you are correct I serve the Crone. A fellow member? Then let us enjoy the night, I take it you have an affinity for the sewers?"

Sunshine takes Jayant's extended hand with a equal smile.

"I enjoy their dark, mosiac quality. Its a nice escape sometimes from the hustle and press of bodies street level. However, this is my first outing through what Sacramento has to offer, but already, they have a beauty one can appreciate. Please, let us walk and talk of what it is to be monsters."

Kharn

"Wolves among sheep, my friend, wolves among sheep. It will be nice to have someone's company, while beautiful, these sewers can be amazingly boring with only rats to talk to..."

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant laughs, "I can only imagine. Tell me, have you been in the city long? I didn't see you at court the other night"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread