1 - 10
DISPLAYED
at the Chapterhouse

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama went to the Ordo Chapterhouse to meet with the new Seneschal, Shadow. He walked up to the door and rapped three times before settling back and waiting for the door to be answered.

~NARRATION~

The door opens to reviel a slight man, hunched over some and with a yellow pallor to his skin

May I help you?

came the strange barritone voice

Kharn

"I'm here to speak to a lady Shadow, she is in, correct?"

~NARRATION~

Moving aside but still holding the door open

She is in and will see you in the sitting room, may I ask who is calling? This way sir.

As O-Yama steps past this man he feels heat coming off of him like the heat off of an oven baking something. The man guides him to the sitting room. The sitting room has four chairs in it, one per corner all facing each other a simple windo on the wall opposite the door, and two book cases with various knick knacks on it. All the chairs are the same size and thier are no tables in this room. The man closes the door and O-Yama can feel the heat retreating

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow enters the room and takes a seat. She motions O-Yama to do the same before she begins to speak.

"Tell me, O-Yama, how long have you been in the city and were you acknowledged before this evening?"

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama takes a seat as she motioned for him to do so. His breath caught in his throat for a moment at her beauty, and at the strength of her beast but he recovered quickly, beating the beast back like the animal it was.

"Yes milady, I have been here for a small time. I was previously acknowledge by Seneschal Twist, but have been informed that she has had to leave. With my failing to make the meeting Priscus Karsh informed me that you are now Seneschal and I was to come to you."

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow smiles. "I see, then you are already familiar with the laws in our city and I do not have to go over them with you?"

Kharn

"No madame, I am familiar with them, you should have no trouble from me, unless its requested of me."

He says the last bit with a small smile.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow quirks an eyebrow. "Well I suppose that is good to know. Fine, then I acknowledge you. Now tell me O-Yama, what is it you do exactly?"

Kharn

"Before my embrace, I was a samurai in Japan, and so far it has been that prowess with a blade that has been most put to use."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread