Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A hunting we will go

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Tugging on his lip in one final, ravenous kiss and bite, Antoinette pleaded for mercy. "Please, please, please! Neil, that was perfectly mind blowing. But I am seriously on the edge here. I you don't feed me, I am going to have to take matters into my own hands, and you may not like where that leads. Or, I may not like it!" She laughed and clawed at him, desperately resisting the overwhelming urge to tear a hole in his throat and just simply drink.

d
    defarious

Neil chuckles slightly "Alright, alright. How can I say no, We shall go find someone to feed off of. I could use a bite to eat anyways." Running a hand through his hair he looks at her with a soft smile on his face. "So do you have any specific place in mind to hunt?"

"No. I go to clubs sometimes. Or the dog park late at night." she grins sheepishly. "Don't laugh at me, it works! We could go to a bar down town if you want? Where do you usually go?"

d
    defarious

Neil can't help but smile at the mention of the dog park, that was the first time he ever heard of a kindred going to a place like that to feed. Shaking his head to get his hair out of his face while he buttons up his shirt, he meets her eyes as he speaks "I tend to go to the clubs always easy prey there and the crowds make it harder for me to stick out. A bar would be fine with me if you wish, your the one starving so the question is, What are you hungry for?"

"For FOOOD! Geez, I'm going to pass out here!" She hops off the bed, undoing one of the buttons he just did, laughing and ducking out of the way, over to her closet. Just pick something Toni... don't obsess... too hungry... After a few minutes she picks something, looks back at what Neil is wearing, shakes her head, throws it back and tries again. He's always so dressed up. She tries again and this time pulls out black, painted on, skinny jeans, another Nina Ricci top accessorized with fur and 6 inch f-me heels that show her black painted toenails. Cute.

"Alright then, food-me already." Antoinette danced impatiently as she waited for Neil to tie his tie.

d
    defarious

Neil laughs standing up finishing getting ready as he throws on his jacket. Watching her dances around in her outfit brings a grin to his face. "Well I would hate for you to starve, the only thing is I took a cab here. Do you have a car here ready?"

"No. My cars are in the middle of the Atlantic right now. And I "think" Quinton's car is probably at this stupid meeting he went to. Normally I'd just call and ask if the driver could come pick me up, and it would be cool, but inevitably, he'll be inside it when it comes to pick us up after we're done. We don't want that. Or his driver will say something about who I was with when he picked me up. We don't want that either. So let's take a cab. It will be an adventure!"

"And, if they find some beautiful, blond dead guy in the back of a cab, with no blood left in him... well, I can hardly be held accountable, now can I??" Antoinette throws him her most angelic of smiles.

d
    defarious

Neil nods and quickly calls for a cab to pick them up making sure to mention extra money if they came quickly. Looking at Antoinette as they waited he was almost sure she was joking about draining his blood but then again she did seem very hungry "Just remember I bite back" he says with a grin

"Ha! I'm smaller and more agile. You'd never even have a chance." She slipped her hand into his and gave him kiss. No bites this time. She was the master of this hunger, she reminded herself, she was in control.

"So, were are we gong to go? Or are we just going to go to the Rack thing and pick one that looks good? Following on our adventure theme, after all."

d
    defarious

"True, I'd be at a disadvantage I guess my only option would be to beg for mercy." he says as he returns her kiss. "If it should be an adventure then the Rack should be a decent option. We can see whats on the menu once we get there."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread